1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Job openings!!

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Ravi, Jul 17, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey guys,
    Do you have any QA fresher level openings in your company? Most preferably the location is Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai.
    One of my friend is looking for the job opportunity. Please help. :)
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3

Also i would like to serve FGAIPL in their after sales service team, as we know our cars more than any other, as we are enduser, and we know almost all pros and cons.
    1 person likes this.
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Job openings at Persistent Systems, Pune. Sat 23rd March .

drive for women employees

4. theblack

theblack Esperto

This is the first time i'm actually posting here.
    I"m looking for a change .
    My Expertise
    1.) Solaris File system (ZFS) [Technical
    2.) Kernel programming in FS layer
    3.) Techical exposure to Solaris / linux (Debian)
    4.) Release engineering.

Experience : 3+2 yrs [ Professional + intern]
  5. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Hello All,
    There are a some opening in my company Volvo group truck technologies in Bangalore for a variety of openings. Both Mechanical Engineering and Electronics (Vehicle electrical systems and embedded software) positions, Please PM me if you have any referrals to be done.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Experience level??
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sunith,

Any openings in Marketing & sales there in your organisation ???
  8. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sunith is there's any opening for Customer service as well? i'll be happy serve.:)
  9. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Guys please check at this link below, If you find anything suitable apply and let me know with the Job code. I will inform the HR here. :)

https://xjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_searchresults.asp?ref=41620132223&SID=^zFx/9H_slp_rhc_SSY9z6Ropl31wSLZzRFsuYxuSunkseXkjPrtJJn xbM2ppfd_slp_rhc_wk9Y734N9

If you see this is a general search, please refine the search to India location ;).
    There are openings in my team too, I work in the Telematics team... :ugeek:
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  10. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Subject: Need referrals in ITmostly openings are in gurgaon and one in hyderabad.details below.
    PM me for my mail id.

Hi All,

We have some indents open for external hiring in IT.
    I am calling upon you all to give me referrals for the profiles listed below.

Opening in Sourcing
    Gurgoan (GGN)
    Openings :1
    Band 4d (senior manager)
    Negotiations with International/Domestic IT/Telecom suppliers on pan global basis. This would require negotiations for international bandwidth, domestic bandwidth in US/Europe, Software Licensing, Implementation of big IT/Telecom/Digitization projects. Managing global IT/Telecom contracts with International suppliers for supply and support of Hardware/Software/Bandwidth etc. This would require working across diverse functions like IT/Legal/Finance/Taxation etc.. Consolidation of the IT/Telecom requirements by closely working with the CIO and key stakeholders across various global entities. One should be able to work across diverse cultures/teams across the globe

Network Operations

Opening 1
    Band 4d
    Ø Network Operation- ITIL-Incident Management/Change/Capacity/Life cycle managements/Vendor Managements & Escalation/IT cost Optimization. Good communication skills. Hard/Smart working with good balance of minds on logic. Cisco-L2/L3/Router/FW/Monitoring tools- Routing & Switching
    Ø Telecom Service Provider (MPLS/Internet Gateways-IVPN/IPLC/Lease Line)
    Ø Contact Center (Avaya/Aspect/Nice/Verint)
    Oracle Financial

Enterprise Architecture Group
    4C/4D (manager or senior manager)
    Experience: 7 to 12 yrs.
    Project Delivery: Manage delivery of global projects as per the specifications on time and on budget
    Project Monitoring and Reporting: Detailed Estimation and capacity Planning, Review detailed Project Plan and Schedule of Delivery as applicable, Resource Planning with Vendor Project Managers.
    Project Review with the vendor project team/ manager and report progress against the plan to all stakeholders.
    Project Delivery issues: Manage and Identify slippages and reschedule needs with Project Manager, Discuss & finalize Re-Schedules communicate to management and customer.
    Should have three to four years of Oracle application Experience
    Knowledge of configuration of Oracle modules (GL, AP, AR, FA & I-expense)

Project Manager
    Division Products
    Experience - 7-10 yrs
    Project management (multiple simultaneous projects) Finance Background
    Meeting review mechanism/ operational rigor and QOSSLA management, customer communication
    Alerts handling and escalation management
    Stakeholder satisfaction measured through formal and informal customer/ stakeholder VOC
    Good project management skills or product development/ implementation exp
    Manage risk, change management
    Deliver exceptional quality while leveraging multiple teams
    Demonstrate strong inter-personal skills

6 to 9 years’ experience with at least 2 years’ experience in IT auditing and has exposure to various statutory / compliance audits.
    should have experience in handling audits like ISAE3402/SAS70/SSAE 16) SOX 404 PCI, ISO.
    The role expects the individual to interface with both internal and external teams/ auditors, review documentation/ evidences and proactively working in identifying and mitigating gaps

Manager Coe IT
    CoE IT
    Experience - 7-10 yrs
    Manage end to end IT operations from an IT infrastructure stand point.
    Setting up IT infrastructure for new project delivery.
    Coordinate with Internal and external stakeholders for smooth functioning of IT operations
    Effective client communication and customer relationship management.

Technical Architect
    Understanding of business processes, participating in process modeling and design workshops, identifying opportunities for process improvement by working with business users and process analysts. Effectively communicating technical or non-technical issues with business users.
    - Modeling business components, services, processes and systems using Savvion BPM. Understand design patterns and their applicability. Create and maintain common components and services that can be used by several projects. Owns and defines architecture for new solutions. Present solution, architecture, platform components to clients and other stakeholders. Conduct design reviews, code reviews, suggest best possible alternatives for issues for ongoing BPM Projects and promoting common standards and best practices. Provide production support, troubleshoot system failures and discrepancies, analyze performance and design inefficiencies. Evaluate new technologies, products, assess suitability, perform cost benefit analysis and support product roadmap building.