1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jinto's Punto :D All hail mighty Punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Jinto, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Jinto,

Congrats on your new car. Home ministers are a problem everywhere. Mine had set a budget of 6 lcs max for the car which made me still stick to a 90 bhp and got a used one instead of new. Me too basically from kerala and will be using my red for highway trips mostly.

and about the offer part, better not to talk about it. When I enquired for a new 90 hp the max they offered was 60K discount which will end up on an On Road Price of 8.2. I got a call last week and they were offering 1 lakh on punto aswell. I guess they keep changing their offers every week like the movie releases in multiplexes :A

Have a nice and safe drive with your 90
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congrats on your new 90HP! :)
    How does the 90HP behave in bangalore traffic?
  3. Jinto

Jinto Timido

Bangalore
    Thank you mnranjeeth... 90HP behaves well in Bangalore. But as am staying in Electronic City, traffic is not worst. So didnt had much problem.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Last Monday I got new seat covers :p for my Punto. In her new dress she looks more dashing.... Sharing some pics below.

Car Seat Cover - 2.jpg

Car Seat Cover - 1.jpg

Car Seat Cover - 3.jpg

Car Seat Cover - 4.jpg

Car Seat Cover - 6.jpg

Car Seat Cover - 7.jpg

Car Seat Cover - 9.jpg

It was done from Imperial Leathers, Bangalore. These guys are awesome...Loved their work.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. ViPr

ViPr Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congratz buddy. Well you cannot judge it in any city road.....just come out of EC turn right towards Hosur road and Enjoyyyyyyyy every feel of it :cool:........this is what I do occasionally without any reason
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    The seats look awesome!
    Where is this shop located? And would you mind sharing the cosr?
  6. Jinto

Jinto Timido

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.