1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jetta 1.4 TSI vs Tjet a quick comparison

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by sungoa2010, Jul 2, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I checked with VW site and they haven't put the information there. I am sure we can have lot of features in T jet that is not there in Jetta. Also Jetta petrol is coming in Mid model. Later when they introduce the top model imagine the price.

I haven't seen a review where some body had not exited by Tjet drive. But Jetta had given the impression that it is not electric. Remember When they introduce Jetta they come with 1.6 engines. They thought that people will buy anything because of VW badge. It was a failure. Only in B segment people will blindly go for brand without looking what they are getting.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    One more thing. Jetta is a direct-injection motor, the T-Jet isn't.

1 person likes this.
  3. johy

johy Amatore

Siliguri
    Power to weight - Jetta - 86 bhp/ton T-Jet - 92 bhp/ton :mad:
    Torque to weight - Jetta - 143 Nm/Ton T-Jet - 168 Nm/Ton :eek:

T-Jet is clearly the winner here.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Good comparison. Last night my TJet was given a long due , albeit short , opportunity chance to stretch it's legs a little. Late night show of Man Of Steel - roads were relatively empty on our way back. Wow ! The third gear is positively , undisputedly and devastatingly scary fast. Felt like time warp - how the usual landmarks like speedbreakers , traffic signals etc. seem to fly past as the usual half an hour drive is compressded into 10-15 minutes. Space-time bent. Stephen Hawking would be proud.
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good comparo!

Fiat guys should publish this in their promotions.
    At least then our public would know what a T Jet really means!
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Hmmmm. I understand you like the T Jet and what is there not to like. And I can see you are overwhelmed. So am just gonna have a chuckle and move on. Stephen Hawking wouldn't be too concerned about Cars and even if he did, a 9 second car wouldn't attract much attention. Am not looking down on your car, I drive a 14 second car. But calling it a space time bend is a serious overkill. There are 5 second cars on your street if you look around.
    2 people like this.
  8. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Now chuckle a little more and move on a little further :)

Exaggeration
    2 people like this.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Long as you're trying to be funny. Glad to know that you know you're exaggerating.
    Fiat Fanboys usually start taking it too seriously.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

:(
    Oops! So suddenly Relativity wakes up and to his amazement, there are retarded fiat fanboys all around:confused:.

It was a joy to see a new post by you like it always did!

Can I live without poking my nose in, no way. I think India is the perfect country to ruin great cars. I love new Jetta, an Audi in disguise and awesome looks. Another masterpiece is new Ford Fiesta. However lack of automotive passion, tailor made to fit in budget and above all poor roads and crowded cities will spare no car. Even with 1.4 TSI, not a single Jetta will ever be challenged by it's owner to prove it's true potential. It has a much more capable chassis and dynamics and can every bit match an Audi inch by inch if both have same engines. Fiat had the worse hit IMO due to Indian conditions and mindset.

People who were cribbing for launch of Tjet in 2010 are yet to know their FIRE Punto/Lineas. None of them will ever buy a car for its extreme performance. What do you call a 9 second car at A place where 15 to 22 sec cars are labelled SPORT (have you seen red calipers on Santros/alto/nono's with red caipers with stickers of KERS,NOS, BREMBO, KONI .... They are in millions. In DELHI).... A TIME WARPING DEVICE
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.