1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jet, set & go ! - tjet+ tw

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Shyam, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Shyam

Shyam

First of, would like to thank everyone on the forum, for the insightful tips, suggestions & support

Will be posting updates as and when i get time, so please bear with me

You may find this hard to believe, but what started of as a quest for a sub 3L car ended with the TJET !. I work out of bangalore, and off late, due to personal reasons, was spending quite a bit of time at my hometown ( trivandrum ), so much so that i decided to buy a small car , for my travel needs at Tvm ( which my wife could use as well ).

I am no auto enthu. , but i realized i kind of enjoy driving , just for the sheer pleasure of it.. Enjoy visiting places as well. But with my Tata indigo nearing 1 L on the odo, it was becoming more of a pain driving it on the highways, to the extent that , for the past few years, have not really gone anywhere in my car. Just the thought of driving in the indigo was enough , to justffy excuses for putting the travel off..

Since i enjoy driving, had decided that , for my next car, if i buy one, the emphasis would be on performance..

Will continue later..
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Oh that's great to hear!1 :) Lovely color choice too!! Please do post pics of the car! I mean your "Personal Jet". Hehe,
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Congrats on your new TJet!
    Happy motoring! With the TJet, I am sure you will find an excuse to travel! :)
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    wooah one more JET. Congratulations Shyam. Waiting for next part of your write up.

Do upload pics of you and your JET
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats Shyam!

Post up pics buddy. Plenty of 'em.

Gurjinder.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats Shyam, however you are not alone, there is another TFI member, again from Trivandrum itself, who was looking for a sub 3L second hand car whom I enticed into buying a Punto MJD. He is now a very happy owner clocking hundreds of miles every month shuttling between the North and South of Kerala.
    Hope to meet you soon..
  7. great story
    congrats on your jet.
    please post some nice pics.
    drive safe
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    congratulation on your T-JET!!
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Shyam,

Welcome to the forum and many congratulations. Wish you good luck and happy miles ahead.

Pictures please ;)
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats! And welcome to TFI
    Creating an ownership thread, without pics is a crime you know :D