1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jerk scratched my Car :(

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Vroom, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    VP,

I will post the image in a while.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hey guys my frnd got the scratch pro fit it yesterday... Its amazing... the scratches vanished in no time if its minor... Worth the price.. he got it from Ebay for 200buks which was dirt cheap... I tried it on my Car and the scratch was gone in no time... Amazing this man... Worth giving a try for it guys..
  3. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey Andy Can you please give me more details on the same pls would be glad.
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    K_K, I saw one being sold on rediff.com as well. You might want to check it out there too.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yes. Thats why I asked for the pics. Most scratches can be removed. There is one by Formula 1 also called "Scratch out". Heard good reviews though have not used it. There is a scratch remover by 3M also but they do not retail it. There are so many in the market. Bottomline is one needs to be slightly careful in the usage.
  6. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Yeah I asked for similar details about the product and Pics for example Thx Amit.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amit,

Ive got a can of Scratch out and its amazing... but it cant remove a scratch though but can clean the body surface perfectly.. Sort of a rubbing compound..

Regarding the Marker pen it was amazing guys...attaching the image of the product though...

fixit.jpg
  8. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Can u pls attach the Image of the scratched area if u have before and after pics .
    Does it reslly work as good as they show in TV? :shock:
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    unfortunately i just had one small little scratch which got vanished by this marker... No pics too..

BTW it works perfectly like shown in TV but the only thing is u need to rub a little with the marker and not just a simple line would do the job.. So if your scratch is a big one u need to rub it had with the marker to get rid of it.. But it works..