1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jerk scratched my Car :(

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Vroom, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    While I was driving back home today, a jerk on a bike suddenly turned left and scratched the front bumper :cry:

Shucks!!

Vroom
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bad :hit

But these are normal in city driving. Can't do much.
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Oh you have no idea, how difficult it gets for a mumbai resident to drive in pune.
    In pune the 2 wheelers just come in front of you out of no where.... and slow down to a snail's speed.

I had a activa scratch my bumper with his pillion rider's footrest.
    He tried to squeeze his scooter between the 2 cars in a jam...
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Same in bangalore also dude. At-least 3 times, my Punto is hit by evil 2 wheelers.
  5. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    You should have chased him and made him experience the weight of a punto.. :devil
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    My car has scratches on all four ends. Some of them caused by other motorists while parked in public places. Others caused by a combination of narrow roads leading to my home and huge turning radius of Punto and my hurry :cry:
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Oh man, that's terrible to hear. Feels like :punch those idiots. However, we know it's a part of being on road and in such traffic. But I do understand how bad it feels.
  8. Oh yes.... i can totally relate to it... Bangalore has the worst two wheeler and auto driver!!! My punto has also suffered...
  9. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    The problem is I just don't know how to ignore it :A. The more I drive, the more it comes back to me. So I guess I will have to get that part painted as soon as I get time.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Vroom,

Is it a clear coat scratch or the entire paint is peeled & the white metal is clearly visible?

Can you post a pic? If not very bad, it can be cured instead of painting.