1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

jd power customer satisfaction index 2011 - Maruti on top - Fiat at # 9 this time

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Dec 2, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have heard about Maruti resolving an issue by educating the customer by saying that "this is a known issue and cannot be resolved". Mening no point crying, they have to live with it.
    4 people like this.
  2. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    And people happily live with it and still claim to have peace of mind. :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  3. Even I was in the same boat for pretty long time of 12 years:-( I did not even try a TD of Punto while going to book a Indica Vista only because of insistence from my wife I did TFD of Punto since then I haven't been able to understand why I had settled to only buy what an used car owner wants to buy?

Resale Value was only thing that kept me as Maruti customer,few years back things started to change with Hyundai , I still remember used car dealer giving low quotes to Santro saying it has no resale value but fast forward to today, Hyundai commands as much as resale value as Maruti.
  4. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    +1 For this.
    Many people buy cars considering Mileage and resale value. They don't even consider how long they are going to keep it. I have heard and read lots of Horrible stories about other Manufacturers. But I never heard or experienced such stories from FIAT in my 13 years of FIAT ownership from UNO to Linea Tjet.

I have never been offended or felt unhappy with the attitude of the SAs at the service centers. I am sure my next buy will again be a FIAT if is there any.:)

Basavpat
    1 person likes this.
  5. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    I pray that your wish to buy next bigger FIAT comes true any time in Future. :D
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Mahindra has worst service and still they r able to sell cars, Nissan customers crying regarding service and spare parts non availability for almost month but still they sell more cars ,surprising.Fiat cars are better but still there sales are not picking or no Idea how Indian customer mind works.
  8. Can you provide some pointers, I am surprised by Nissan and Mihindra reference!!
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is a person crying his heart against Ford's audacity in an auto forum. Compared to this FIAT has resolved so many customer issues amicably! -

"Dear Friends I would like to share the recent ordeal faced with my Ford Fiesta Car which just about completes 02 years of purchase. Considering the age of the car I was surprised to having being faced with such a situation. The same was put on records with Ford.

Yes on 28-Feb-2012 my car had stalled on my way to office. Called up Customer Care Planet Ford and this was very well handled, totally satisfied with the excellent service. I must appreciate the way the car was towed to the Service Station, i.e the sophisticated crane which was used. The team had a look at the car and had found out the Clutch was totally damaged and needed replacement. The same was replaced serviced and handed over to me.

What was very disheartening to note that I had to face with this unfortunate situation, considering the life of the vehicle? Further this has really taken me by surprise when I had to make payment of `9175/- towards replacement / repairs carried out. Further I would like to mention that previous to this car I was driving a Maruti Zen for 10 years and did not face any incidences of breakdowns. I was expecting the same, in fact better experience considering the make of car. But this has changed my opinion totally.

What I was looking from Ford was support from their team to investigate as to why this happened? And also to compensate the amount spent. But in return what I get was a reply from Ford Customer Care simply stating that there is no defect in the part this was due to bad driving, technically terming it as overriding. This came to me as another shocker making me feel more disgusted. I once again responded to them stating that this is not the issue and one should not get away with this so easily, what’s more is that I was told by the service guys that one should avoid using the clutch continuously ( to be used only at the time of changing gears) . In the first place why would one do this? Further as stated I am not a new driver? But of course considering the traffic snarls, road conditions one faces, driving back to back there is no alternate but to use the clutch. It only goes to show the poor quality of the part which cannot take care of day to day issues with Indian conditions.

Wanted to understand from my dear friends if they to have faced similar or other issues with Ford, and of course to all my new friends who are looking to purchase a Ford to Please ! Please !!! think again. Thank you for sparing your time in going through my ordeal"
  10. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    FORD = FROD

LAST YEAR WE BOUGHT FIESTA IN MIDNIGHT SALE OFFER DIDNT RECIVED GIFT (sony lcd) TILL NOW
    CAR STARTED GIVING PROBLEMS LIKE CLUTCH , SUSPENSION DOOR LOCKS AND THEY ALWAYS DENIED WARRANTY BY SAYING THIS N THAT , AFTER THIS TERRIFYING SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND EXPENSIVE PARTS COST WE SOLD FROD @ more than half price