1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

jd power customer satisfaction index 2011 - Maruti on top - Fiat at # 9 this time

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Hi,

Recently I saw advt from Maruti about jd power customer satisfaction index 2011 - they are on TOP since last 12 years.

I searched on net and found the complete list.

This time Fiat at # 9.

Source Link : JDPower

jd power customer satisfaction index 2011.jpg
  2. They have fallen down from last year.
  3. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

I attribute this to the pathetic Tata dealerships more than anything - when I got the call from J D Power after buying my car, 90% of the questions were about the dealer and sales guys and I had given a lot of negative feedback. This must have been the case with other buyers as well and hence the poor ranking. Unfortunately, even if the fault is with the dealer, it is the brand Fiat that suffers

It is high time that Fiat wakes up and sees to it that they get out of the Tata relationship soon or they will be at the bottom in all aspects.
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

5. Time to Wake up FIAT Management India

I think It's only US who are so concerned about Fiat. I don't think that Fiat is thinking or Doing anything to survive in the Indian market. I feel that Fiat it just happy by supplying the MJD and FIRE engines to other manufactures and does not seem to improve on their cars and customer satisfactions.

Its been so long that Fiat owners and enthusiasts, raising so many complaints on TATA, Fiat doesn't even tend to take any steps to over come it. It seems as if Fiat has no control over TATA.

In 2009 when my brother bought his FIAT Linea he got a call from JD power, he had to give lot of negatives about the dealer and customer satisfaction. And now when i bought my Punto, and got a call from JD Power, I had to give the same negative feedbacks. There hasn't been a slightest of improvement shown from FIAT on this. In fact the concerns have increased from before.

If some in this forum has any high contacts with Fiat India management, then Plzzzzzz put it in their ears that, if they don't do any thing abt it now, then they will have to rest in the bottom of the table for ever.

And more over, though you spend hundreds of millions on advertisements, I believe that the true advertisement of a product relies on "Word of mouth". And if you are not gonna satisfy your existing customers then, you in now way are gonna get any new customers for future.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

2012 results are out and here's the link
    7 people like this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Are these surveys are really mattered to a true FIAT fan????
    These are showing the companies progress anual basis. But then also if maruti is at 1st place how?
    This satisfaction survey doesn't include waiting period?
    And Maruti Swift should be awarded 1st for the longest waiting period.

I am not really bother about these figures.
  8. dharmesh

For me it doesn't matters where FIAT stands in the rating. (Ofcourse I would really like them to grow more). FIAT have already provided me a car, that is my companion, my soul mate, my friend and ofcourse carries me wherever I want. FIAT have brought a great smile on my face , whenever I drive my Punto. So for me FIAT is always a winner. :).

I know I have become bit emotional here, but yes don't you all agree that we all are emotionally attached to our FIAT cars? Atleast I am.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I care a $$$$ for these survey because for sure they are one sided........................
    I just love my Car and drive it with Passion and enjoy the beauty of the Car, and really people pass by FIAT cars and says "ohh its Fiat, but they turn their head many times back to have a gimps of it"...
    I am proud of owning a FIAT....
    2 people like this.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

I strongly feel that Fiat Fans are always over enthusiastic to tell pathetic service issues of the dealer forgetting that finally Fiat brand is suffering.
    This may be because of sheer love of the brand and expects everything perfect from factory and dealer. Small niggling issues are also highlighted with lot of hue and cry that other people who are about to buy Fiat cars drops their idea after reading all these small issues on various forums.
    Hope after the chain of "Exclusive Fiat Sales and service centers" the real picture will come out.
    Reversely Hyundai, Ford, Skoda, GM cars also having many niggling issues and lot of problems with service centers but very rarely these things will come out on forums. Because they don't have any attachment and fan-ism to their brand like Fiat fans.
    1 person likes this.