1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

JD Power - 2013 India Shopper Study - Fiat buyers among that shop around the most

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Oct 3, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    The JD Power 2013 study is really interesting.
    I found the below that has specific relevance to FIATs.

Source : J.D. Power Asia Pacific 2013 India Escaped Shopper Study
    15 people like this.
  2. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

That's interesting. Sounds true that FIAT owners use their own brains and senses instead of following the crowd.
    6 people like this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Right. Fiat and Ford buyers do their bit of research before buying and do not rely on hearsay. thats actually a fact!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

This is so true! Here is the list of cars we checked out / TDed: i10 Asta, i20 1.2, 120 CRDi, Fabia TPi, Fabia TDi, Polo 1.2 Petrol, Polo 1.2 Diesel, Polo 1.6, Vento Petrol, Manza Qjd, Jazz, City, Fiesta Classic, Fiesta, Fluididc Verna, SX4 ZXi, Etios, Micra and a few more It took us 2 years to decide on the Punto and 4 years to decide on the T-Jet.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

That sounds logical isnt it. Most of the Fiat and Ford buyers do check the cars manufactured for the masses before the zero in for the car made for the classes.:D
    1 person likes this.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Yes it is true. Too good at least in my case. It took close to six months and good amount of research before ending with Linea FTA. Not to forget even choosing the color post shortlisting the car.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    but the ecosport sold during the initial days was mainly coz of the hype which they created for years before they launched it finally !!! it reduced soon afterwards !!
    i know of atleast 4-5 people who went for figo over punto bcoz of the value for money offering of figo(1 Lakh flat less) even though punto offers the stuff worth 1Lakh more with it !!
    Proud to own a punto.. we make our own way.. we dont follow the herd !! ( a rajni dialogue to substantiate: En vazhi thanee vazhi ;) )
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

When I bought my Jet all it took was a few hours and I didn't look at any other car, my better had decided that our new car would be Fiat after the great experience we had with the Punto :) . Although, when I did buy the Punto I did look at all other cars in the market before I decided on it.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    We are the People who respects the Heart, and take up in a Gud Spirit, caring for the Safety of us and our Fly. while the others just follow the Herds and burn their $$$ when Fiat overtakes them........:ugeek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  10. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

En = Our; Thanee = Water; Vazhi = ? Please translate.