1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

JBL GTO608C vs Infinity 6530CS

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sid_10000, Mar 15, 2011.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Hi Guys....

Lemme know if you guys have compared JBL GTO608C and Infinity 6530CS. Me is terribly confused about these speakers.
    DO post your reviews about them... I need to go for a upgrade this weekend....

Has anyone tried and used ground zero compos? I am not getting a place to audition them in Pune.....
    Do lemme know....

-Sid
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    which all places did you try in pune? Kappa series are way better than reference series of infinity.

well the sad thing is you will not get to audition any brands other than jbl, sony and pioneer in pune.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Yups Kappa is much better then Refs, but then Kappa are almost twice the cost too. On budget Ref sounds good if you are comfortable with bright tweeters.
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Have tried quiet a few shops near aundh and Baner.... They only have sony, pioneer and JBL as mentioned before by Italia-Linea.... :)
    Anyone owns Ground Zero here? Indicative costs??
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    i own a ground zero sub. compos shall cost you between 6.5-8.5k.
    aundh and baner are not the places you should be looking at :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune

Suggest some place .....
    me is all ears ::D
  7. Italia-Linea

Pune
    poona motors, modern car accessories & Bafna - for premium brands - but they charge a premium too.

some places near nasik phata and in nana peth can arrange the same brands at much cheaper rate.

else drive down to mumbai.
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Inquired @ bafna... prices are indeed high there ....
    Will check out others
  9. santanu_punto

santanu_punto Timido

Pune
    Hi,
    I am also confused between JBL & Infinity 6530CS. As per shop feedback, Infinity response is better than JBL GTO. Infinity sounds awsome and tweeters are very sleek to fit into the space provided. But pricewise Infinity is bit costlier, JBL - Rs. 6000aprox, Infinity - Rs. 7500/- including installation cost. Have ckecked in Balaji Car Accessories, Kharadi.
    If anybody has experienced can you please suggest between the two?
    :confused:
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Both JBL and INfinity are from same company and both are good ones , you want high base go for JBL , infinity wil give equal sounding. dhum dhum in JBL it will be like thud thud in infinity, can't be explained you have to experience it and do as your heart says,
    Infinity will be good @ higher volumes when compared to JBL which will not be that good .But we can't keep @ higher volumes for longer times rite ?

But one thing make sure dont put coax in rear , please put compo with 5.25 " inch that will do or it will destroy the music .
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.