1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay Fiat_New FASS in Pune_Near PMC

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Another one bites the dust o_O I remember last year when Pandit Auto was shutting as a Fiat authorised dealership, the reason was Jay Vijay as it was bringing competition with better bargains on offer. Now Jay Vijay is shutting.
    The only glimpse of a hope: Pandit Auto might start serving as a FASS soon, without any dealerships.

Lets hope that Sky Moto fills the shoes of JV till then, though it looks quite unprobable.

My Punto's first service took place at Pandit.
    second at JV.
    third at Sky Moto?? My car would be ready for the 3rd service in a span of 1-1.5 months.
    ViPr likes this.
  2. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    It's sad news but it's true, Jay Vijay Fiat will close their operation very soon. Yesterday when I had tried calling Jay Vijay Fiat showroom, the person asked me to call sky moto wakad showroom as they are not selling Linea and other Fiat cars. I asked him whether they will shut the showroom, he said right now we accept the cars for servicing but due to jeep launch we have put Fiat car's sell on hold only service center is running. I was asking him about Linea classic, he said please contact sky moto. One more news that I came to know from Fiat india customer care department that they have stopped the production of Fiat Linea Classic but sky moto showroom guy said that the Linea classic is still available and we are selling Linea classic also.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    This is very bad news. It seems the price at which Jeep are launched, they thought its better to shut shop than to further invest for Jeep.

General perception of SKY is very bad. Lets hope they start acting professionally and treat customers better.

Sky only had a showroom at pcmc. Where have they opened in wakad?
  4. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    Sky moto have already shifted their showroom from akurdi to wakad. But their service center is at the same place as before (at pcmc akurdi).
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2016 ---
    The sky moto situated near Bhumkar chauk, wakad. Our forum member @baz_303 have bought Linea 125s from their showroom recently.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    pabhishek and baz_303 like this.
  5. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Pune
    My Linea MDJ is towards completion of 5 years, with Jai Vijay for 60K servicing; expecting delivery tomorrow.
  6. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Well its really bad that Jay Vijay is shutting down. After a bumpy start, they were promising and doing good. It would be highly inconvenient for customers in Pune city to go to shady Sky moto.

Best bet is to go to Pandit Auto.

God know what would be the future...
  7. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Pune guys, please be informed that you are under monopoly of SKY moto now. rps20160929_215957.jpg
    asimpleson likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Aaaand another...!

Any further news on Fiat.

@prabhjot THIS..! Sir we ought to taper down our expectations, A LOT !!

Kevin isn't happy about Abarth Sales, and they didn't have a dealer in Mumbai, even a sales office or delivery mechanism. Such a shame...!!

And trust me there was good interest in checking out this one at Mumbai too. Especially for the brag value, whatever worth it is.

@Tornado what next any idea. Do you guys have any news or hint for Pune?

One like for info..
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I was shocked to read that poster stuck on the door, forgot to enter inside and ask them anything. Anyways, there was one Linea, one Avventura & one punto inside. Fiat fans likely to to get them with heavier discount.. Anyways, tomorrow I am likely to go there again, I will enquire further if possible.
    asimpleson likes this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    This Jay Vijay Showroom served only one purpose, they forced shut down of much adored Pandits last year.
    mchanna likes this.