1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay Fiat_New FASS in Pune_Near PMC

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I envy you guys in Pune. Great to have someone like JV serving TFiatians. I'm eagerly waiting for a new FASS for Goa. But I've got no details.
  2. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Lets open our own FASS in Goa! Just a thought worth pondering.
  3. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    There are lots of fiats on goan roads. At least a couple of them can be seen even on short trips to the grocery store. A new FASS would do well. They can even merge it with a 3M dealership to attract non fiats.
    Kevin Flynn needs to visit Goa once to help sort things out. I tried finding his email and Twitter ID but didn't find one .
  4. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @Aniket Dessai Not sure if I missing something but FIAT website shows one dealer cum service center in Goa (Margao) by name Auto Industries. Can you check fiat website and confirm?
  5. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Yeah there is already a dealer cum SS in Goa. But the service center is inconsistent in its service. They have a huge Tata Business and Fiat had only recently being separately handled. Another dealership for competition will improve the service.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2015 ---
    @mangeshtendulkar Are you from Goa?
  6. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Nopes @Aniket Dessai although I am not from Goa however am a frequent visitor as Mangesh-Mahalakshami are my 'Kuldevta'.
  7. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I live very close to that place.
  8. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    My car has been diagnosed with a weak battery due to intermittent air bag failure messages. The technicians at JV are good but it takes a very long time to get the car attended every time I am there . The SA needs to constantly reminded.
    They started by saying that I need to leave my car there for 3 days for the warranty replacement of the battery. Now that has gone up to 7 days. And they do not have a temporary battery or car. All this while there has been no communication from jay vijay. I have been making frequent calls to them and also got Fiat involved. I am skeptical leaving my car with them for 7 days just for battery replacement. Any thoughts?
    Tornado likes this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @nikhil0405 Leaving car for 7 days should be strict no-no for battery replacement. They can order a new if its to be replaced under warranty and let you drive till it arrives.
    nikhil0405 likes this.
  10. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I went to Jay Vijay for small work and I noticed that the place has changed a lot. Maybe I was going there after ages. All the people are now very well dressed (Ties and proper uniforms) and the place is very clean.
    I was immediately attended to, but he billing took more time than the actual work. Billing is pathetic.

However the overall Jay Vijay experience is really good. Its good that there is now a good alternative to Pandit Auto.
    ( I miss Pandit Auto though).
    mangeshtendulkar and nikhil0405 like this.