1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay Fiat_New FASS in Pune_Near PMC

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Nice to hear positive response for JV
    Ravi_M likes this.
  2. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    This is great! Jay Vijay is moving ahead on good grounds now!
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I just booked an appointment with JV for some minor work, and got to know that they are working on Sundays as well. At least they are trying to cope up with the rush :)
  4. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Yes they are. I have an appointment for Tuesday though
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I got it for Sunday morning, as Saturday was fully booked :)
  6. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Yes that is good part that JV works on Sundays also
  7. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    I got my car back after warranty repairs and it was delivered promptly in mint condition. There was an issue with driver seat rails and it has been fixed now!
    Also they have organized the Mega Winter Camp from 17 Dec to 19 Dec.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 17, 2015 ---
    This is an image of the service camp and busy Jay Vijay service center

IMG_20151217_115527.jpg

IMG_20151217_115636.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2015 ---
    This is an image of the service camp and busy Jay Vijay service center
  8. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    Well, another good review from my side for Jay Vijay.

I gave my car for regular service (Paid) this Saturday. It was just regular servicing with fluid changes and applicable filter/s changes. There was one niggle since long time with my car. There used to be a whistling type sound whenever I switched on AC. Earlier Pandit guys shooed away this issue being a non-issue. I wanted to try with Jay-Vijay if they could resolve it, and they did! It was a minor issue. They resolved it by topping up the gas and that’s it, the sound is now gone!

I’ll give full marks to Jay Vijay in my case. I am relieved to see that we (Fiat car owners) are taken care of after closure of Pandit. All the service guys, right from the SA to the normal drivers at JV were very courteous and very enthusiastic. I must say I was worried and skeptical before I went to Jay Vijay but on the contrary I almost felt like I am at Pandit’s workshop! J

P.S. – None of the Pandit’s SA have joined Jay-Vijay, except Chaitanya who used to be at Pandit’s Tilak road service center.
    pabhishek, prabhjot, Tornado and 3 others like this.
  9. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Well, folks I visited JV for 3rd free service(29500 KMs). Overall it was satisfactory experience. I called them(9 AM) on Saturday for service and they called me in(11 AM) for it same day. There was huge rush and since facility is small (comparatively) hence it was little chaotic. They have few drivers dedicated to move around the cars based on need as cars parked(for service) block the way of movement of cars between bays/floors. However they manage it well with drivers.
    Now next step I reached to service reception and requested for 3rd fee service. They were facing unusually high rush this is what they mentioned to me hence there will be little delay. I agreed and sat for approx. 30 minutes. Again went to reception and one SA is assigned to me. Young chap but motivated :). Now I requested him regular oil change and following two services 1) Re-alignment of driver door(it was slightly out of line) 2) Clutch check(if it needs replacement - in warranty).
    He agreed to all but for clutch for which he said a test ride is needed. There technical lead Asif was aligned and in sometime he took the ride of the car and suggested not to touch it as it looks ok to him. Just bleeding of clutch was recommended by him.
    With this car was lined up for service. From here the delay begins as they have lots of car to be attended to. Around 3 PM till when it was not touched at all, I requested Asif to support and after that it started moving and was taken in for service.
    By 4:30 PM its regular service/clutch bleeding was completed, only door alignment was pending. Body shop guy was called and in another 30 minutes or so it was done by tightening few door hinges/screws.
    Post that it was lined up for wash which was small congested area in service station. It took 1.5 hours here to get the car through. In the mean time billing was completed. Total cost of normal 3rd fee service was Rs. 5900/-
    So overall it went fine and I guess they will improve with time. Technical capability for resolving complex issues and doing first time right are the key to success for them, the benchmark set by Pandit. They are much better then Sky.
  10. nirupan

nirupan Novizio

Pune
    Jay Vijay is very good.
    Fifth Servicing done.

Problems
    1 Breaks - Changed breakpads
    2 Boot hydrolic damaged - Replaced new
    3 Fogg lamp - Replaced
    And Servicing and oil changed
    (Returned back extra unused oil, coolent and windshield liquid.)

Total Bill 15000 Rs

Also there was denting paiting work of roof top.
    Done perfectly.
    Total Bill 11300 Rs

I needed to kept my Car for week there due to denting paiting work.

They are very proper for communication.

My Car is very smooth now.

I feel better experience than Pandit with JV.