1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay Fiat_New FASS in Pune_Near PMC

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think Pandit is the best service center in Pune and has expertise to work on FIAT cars.
    mchanna likes this.
  2. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Hello All,

I got my Grande Punto 1.3 MJD 2nd Service completed at Jay-Vijay Fiat on 14th August. They did an amazing job on the car and took care of all my complaints. The bill was around 5800/- INR. They replaced the Air Filter, Fuel Filter, AC Filter and Oil Filter. Adjusted my brake settings and delivered the car on time. Moreover there a lot of new faces at the service center as compared to my visit for the first service back in Jan. They are all from Pandit Auto. Also the CRM claims to get more technicians from Pandit as well. I liked the overall experience over at Jay-Vijay.
    mo1, Tornado, Sujit508 and 2 others like this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I just enquired Jay-Vijay for an appointment as I wanted to get my Punto's steering checked. I got to know that there is a mad rush at JV as their capacity is to handle only 10 cars a day and after Pandit has closed, a lot of rush has gathered. I got a appointment for 15th morning. The person also said that they are looking for some new place where they can cater to 40-50 cars a day, something that Pandit used to do. I just hope that they find a place asap.
    mangeshtendulkar and kedarbendre like this.
  4. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Today my Fiat Linea MJD delivered from 2nd servicing. I just had a quick drive and found that all my open issues are fixed. They have done a very decent job. Total bill amount rounded to 7757. I have added ambient light as well. Now we have at least one and only good option Pune after closing operations by Pandit.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Ambient light!, you mean the orange light on right of the dashboard?
    How much did it cost you?
  6. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    No neon blue which was in offer in fiat service camp
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    2 good reviews from the forum for Jay Vijay. great keep up JV.
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Bro it's not the dashboard light but the foot well lights for the driver and the co-driver and they are available at a discount. Also they are available only in neon (blue) color.
  9. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    I had taken appointment for yesterday. I got a call from JV on Thursday that they have a lot of backlogs and requested to change the date. With such a small daily capacity not sure how they plan to cater to the needs of fiat owners in Pune. Fiat caffe has their workshop in nigdi.
  10. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Guys today I had appointment with JV for getting wheel alignment done. As practice I get wheel alignment done every 5K-6K Kms. SA at JV stunned me by saying that wheel alignment is not needed at 5K-6K kms instead get it done during regular servicing interval viz. 15K Kms or 1 year. Then came the bouncer, SA asked "Do you have any issues with alignment?", I said "No but still want to stick to my wheel alignment interval" on which SA says" Sir, FIAT cars have pulling problem, if you are not facing it now and imagine after Wheel alignment if the problem crops up then you will be in trouble" :jawdrop:. I simply walked out of JV and thinking to get the wheel alignment + Wheel balancing done from outside. Can anyone let me know from where can i get alignment done in Pune/ Pimpri? I dont want to wait till Apr 2016 for getting alignment done.

Lastly, when my car was getting inspected. SA asked me "Which car? Petrol/ Diesel?", I said "It's T-Jet" on which SA gave a blank look and reasked question "Sir Petrol/ Diesel?" :banghead: I was like "Dude, have you ever heard T-Jet with Diesel as a fuel option??". Really scared to go there even for regular servicing also forget about diagnosing any issue. Anyone else on this forum have got such experience? Want to rule out possibility of me getting a dumb SA but rest of lot being okay.
    kedarbendre likes this.