1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay Fiat_New FASS in Pune_Near PMC

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. abhishek643

abhishek643 Timido

pune
    Why Jay-Vijay is not listed in service centers in Reviews tab? Is it because its new?
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I hope they have change all the belts, timing chain and few other critical parts of the car. If I am not wrong with all these change in belts & timing chain bill goes upto Rs. 18,000 approx.
  3. abhishek643

abhishek643 Timido

pune
    Hi Kedar,

They have not changed belts and timing chain. Is it mandatory? can you you tell me what all needs to change??
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Can you please read out the service coupen for 60,000km. Everything is written on it what need to be changed in that service interval.

If you have 75HP Multijet Punto then the timing chain change interval is 1 lakh km.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    My colleague serviced his Linea diesel from Jay Vijay last month. His car broke down last week. Reason : Dead battery. Service center guys did not check battery condition. They did not even top-up coolant.
    I would rate this service center as 5/10
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If they did not check the battery then how did your friend/Jay Vijay guys managed to start the car?
  7. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    I have a very bad experience of Jay-Vijay when I initially went there for the service camp on 9th May.

Firstly they claimed that my clutch had a major problem and the entire clutch kit needed to be removed.
    I had no problem because the car was in warranty.
    But then the bombshell: "Sir clutch is not covered under warranty as it's a wear and tear part"
    I called their bluff and asked them not to do any paid work and that I'd complain to fiat to make the work done.
    Denying warranty to clutch is a big scam!! Please be alert!!

Moreover, they have so little space that they keep your car moving every 2 mins.
    I warned they guy that the next time you move my car, I'll just leave without doing any work; still they moved my car once again.
    I left..
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @kookaburra

How old is your car, and how much has it run, and how? Am not entirely sure of this, but the clutch, except under some conditional bases, is indeed a 'wear and tear' part? No (i could be wrong)?
  9. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Clutch is very much covered under warranty (for that matter even in extended warranty).
    Only if it fails due to wear and tear then it's ok for the company not to apply warranty.
    But for any other case it's a manufacturer defect and the company should honor the warranty.

Denying the warranty outrightly without even opening the clutch IS a rip-off; which is what Jay Vijay tried to do.

The car is less than 2 years old and has run about 13k km; diesel model.
    prabhjot and Tornado like this.
  10. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    His car broke down after a week or so after servicing date.

By the way even I have serviced my car from them. I am not at all satisfied with their work.
    kedarbendre likes this.