1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay Fiat_New FASS in Pune_Near PMC

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by Dhruv_Sappers, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Hi Team,

I just got my vehicle serviced from Jay Vijay Fiat( PMC ) next to the VW showroom. I am really happy the way they serviced the vehicle. It was the first 5K service. They covered everything and ensured that nothing was missed. They explained the details of the work done and were aware what was recommended by Fiat in terms of Wheel Alignment and balancing. Also they were very courteous and ensured that the customer was point of focus with the car.
    Moreover it is in the heart of Pune so no long distance travelling. They are very prompt in keeping deadlines and notifying the progress of the customer. Hope this continues!!!!!
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Can you post a pic of the facility & address?

IMO, Fiat caffe kp Pune is co owned by same people.

I have posted pics of Bronzo Tan Avventura on Avventura test drive thread, that car was to be delivered to a customer. The sticker on the same car mentioned this Jay Vijay motors name.
  3. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    I do not have the pics but can get it. It is located just before the Mangala Theatre ( Next to VW showroom ). Also if it helps it previously was the Renault showroom.
    dadasaheb likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Great to hear that. Let more people have a positive review/experience, Fiatians then will have two good options in the city; obviously not including Sky moto.

FIAT Caffe is owned by Sky people. Jay Vijay and Sky are two different dealers.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Now, I get it, Fiat caffe is jv between sky & Fiats and they procure cars from other dealers. (pandit & Jay vijay).
    Anyways,invention of Jay vijay FASS is good news for me. Because its location is very easily accessible to me as I have to go to PMC office frequently. Also my friend goes to PMC almost daily in his Innova, so going there to pickup the car or to watch WIP would not be a problem.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I came to know about JAY Vijay that it's FASS +dealership.

20141227_130120-1.jpg
  7. amiablefiend

amiablefiend Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea Classic
    Anyone with more exp on Jai Vijay Services? May be second or third service and or body work etc?
  8. abhishek643

abhishek643 Timido

pune
    Hey Guys,

I had very good recent experience with Jay-Vijay for Punto diesel service.
    It was my 4th major service at 60000kms. So i will list the whole process for my service.
    1) Called Jay vijay for service and booked appointment for Monday as sat was booked.
    2) Rchd there and handed over the vehicle. representative explained me all the details listed in their excel sheet. i.e. which filters needed replacement and which oils will be replaced. (None of my previous experience any engineer explained me in such details).
    3) In evening he told that vehicle will be ready by 5PM so i rchd there at 5.10PM but washing was pending so i had to wait for 30 minutes.
    4) During that time representative explained me bill against the excel he had shown in morning and also told me that they have not replaced fuel filter as condition was good and replacement was not required(This was the best part.. Seriously no vendors will do such favour).
    5) Also there was problem in shock absorbers of my boot which needed replacement. I was ready to go for replacement but he told that as your car is covered in extended warranty They can claim to fiat for replacement and if its approved it will be reimbursed to you.(Again very happy if i can save 1800bugs for it).
    6) Overall cost of service 9800 including 1800 of shock absorbers of my boot.
    7) And now comes the best part. They returned my engine oil, gear oil and brake oil which was left after replacement. Though quantity is less but enough for top up. Again this was the surprise to me as in previous service they use to charge for full but dont give anything back. Also they returned me old oil filter and air filter which they have replaced. Also he showed me how to check different oil levels.

This is one of the best service experience i have ever had in my life. I mean no one even bothers to answer you question these days and here guy was explaining me all the details. Wow!!!!!!

I will defiantly recommend Jay Vijay for service.

Thanks,
    Abhishek
  9. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    That was a very good practice by Jay-Vijay motors. Other Fiat service centers should start these practices.
    amiablefiend likes this.
  10. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    They did the same with me. They returned the coolant after filling the tank. Also their service is great!
    Tornado likes this.