1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay FIAT: Pune

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by kookaburra, Nov 6, 2014.

1. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

I wonder Rudra motors was allowed to have Service Center only when Pandit was denied the same (only have Service Center) earlier? That's what Pandit also wanted, right?

The Wagholi place doesn't have a showroom, just ASS. I also called on that number, the person told me that the staff is from Jay Vijay (not sure if all or just some of them).

Turbothinghy likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes @sachinls3 . Even Pandit wanted the same i,e only service with no showroom. Moreover, when I had visited their multi-brand Bhargava Motors, Bavdhan, Anil told that they were in talks with Fiat to open just the ASS. God knows what went wrong!! Maybe Pandit would have been denied the Jeep+Fiat showroom?

prabhjot likes this.
  3. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Pandit might get the multibrand showroom next year. Hope they do.

amitshedha likes this.
  4. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

God! I really wanted my next car to be a FIAT (Abarth) but such things discourage me from going for another FIAT, I sure am not going to Rudra motors so early of their opening days. I may re-think only because it's so so near to my house (Kharadi).

5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Still I guess it's closer than the akurdi sky diary FASS.

6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    On the contrary, due to closeness, you should visit them and give us real time feedback here.

7. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

I don't want them to use my car as a guinea pig :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2016 ---
    Yes, it is closer for me.

Actually, what I wanted to say is that such opening and closing affairs of service centers is not a good sign, especially when it is FIAT as servicing FIAT cars is a thing which comes by experience which Pandit gained and then they (FIAT)let them go.