1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jay Vijay FIAT: Pune

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by kookaburra, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Agreed, FCA should have ideally allowed Pandits to continue as FASS.
  2. svaze

svaze Timido

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Well, Jay Vijay Motors has yet again stopped selling and soon going to stop servicing FIAT cars :( . They didn't inform me about this when I took appointment for servicing my Punto. It was a surprise when I landed there today morning. Worst part is they have limited material and replacing parts under warranty is also not possible. Guess will have to waste one more day to take the car to Sky Moto for repairing things under warranty.
  3. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Jay Vijay will close by the middle of October. Currently they are not ordering any parts for warranty claims. Any service work will be done though. Now Fiat will not have any service center in Pune. Everyone from Pune will have to travel to Akurdi for service :banghead:

Its a pity that Fiat let go of Pandit and now Jay Vijay.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    A combined FCA (Jeep+Fiat) dealership coming to Pune by december, i believe? Hope for your sakes it's Pandit again.
    nikhil0405 and Turbothinghy like this.
  5. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    I had heard from Pandit folks that they were in talks for a combined dealership in 2017. It will be great if that has been been finalized and starts by the end of this year.

BTW, Pandit will most probably have a multi brand dealership (Fiat, Jeep and Tata) with different showrooms at a single location.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today, I happen to cross Jay Vijay Showroom and FASS. Since I was curious to see recently launched Urban Avventura,, I decided to peep in. And to my surprise I got to see this rps20160929_215957.jpg
  7. Manas

Manas Timido

From what I have heard, Jay-Vijay was denied combined dealership of Jeep & Fiat, hence they concluded their relationship with brand Fiat.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Jay Vijay is a cramped place, I doubt if there is place available to park the jeep inside it,
  9. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    New service center will start at Wagholi Pune from 5th Dec. It will be run by Rudra motors. I spoke with the person on phone. They will accept service requests from 5th Dec. They do not have a body shop yet.
    They will not have a showroom.
    Will need to wait and watch their capabilities.

Phone number: 02065425444
    Turbothinghy likes this.