1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jaipur to Pune

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Cubbie, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Sorry to hear abt the wiper. Well, all the best for the rest of the journey. Drive safe and have fun. Looking forward to read detail travelogue and lots of pictures.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay are you back to Pune or still in GOA. Post some photos from GOA. Drive Safe
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Cubbie@Goa

Still in Goa, driving back to Pune tomorrow (27-Apr)....to start with here are some of the pics...more wll come in as i reach Jaipur and will write a detailed log...but to tell you, the GPS is worth the investment... thanks for taking me to Accessories guy...

cheers :dance

DSC_8354.JPG

DSC_8271.JPG

DSC_8144.JPG

DSC_8149.JPG
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Good to see the pictures and will wait to read your complete travelogue. BTW, which GPS have you purchased?
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Map my India - Basic one (I think its called Auto Pilot or something) costed me 8k INR, but Croma shop in Pune had this for 5k INR, but it wasnt working...hence a lost opportunity

But this GPS gadget is more than enuff for some like to find a place and drive without bothering to ask someone.. turn by turn voice prompt and host of options to make life easy.

Thanks to Kedar he took me around Pune and got me the set without which i would have got hopeless reaching Goa... I suggest its a Must Accessory for any car... I took this GPS with me on the Bike Ride (Royal Enfield Bullet) and it worked like a charm i was able to navigate north goa without bothering to ask anyone for the directions ...yuppie !! :dance
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's called the Road Pilot (You don't want an Auto pilot on anything except aeroplanes). :p

Awesome pics especially the one of the expressway clicked at night showing those illuminated cat eyes. I have never seen an expressway, leave alone the idea of driving on one. But I can imagine how much fun it must be to drive on such a road.

Waiting for more pics and travelogue. :)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anytime Cubbie. Waiting for your detailed log.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Cubbie where are you??? Where the detailes report....
    Do upload our photo ( me & my car )
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Sorry to be taking time, have a audit and client visit which is taking away my time... hence pls bear till this weekend and you will not complain.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Fine, So the weekend we will be having great time viewing the pictures.