1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Jaguar XJ captured in rear view mirror.

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by nitinkumardba, Feb 9, 2011.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Me and my 2+ years old son were travelling towards my home in Indirapuram, suddenly I noticed a Jaguar in rear view mirror however I was not able to make it clear weather thats a Jaguar due to other vehicles.

This happened for 300-400 mtrs due to other vehicles in between, then I decided to slowdown and let Jaguar come. Yes, it was a black Jaguar XJ. What was a beauty.. I tried to capture some pics using my phone but by that time very bad road started and I could take only 2-3 pics as I have to take care of my son and my Punto. I'll upload these pics soon.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks you added "XJ" to it, otherwise my first reaction was like leopards causing havocs in certain part of country you got Jaguar at your back. :d

By the way I like Black Jaguar XJ, look forward to your clicks
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Hey nitin, where exactly did you see the Jaguar. I think i saw the same one near JIIT crossing noida/indirapuram around 3-4 days back.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Ansal, that chap took turn towards Indirapuram from Dabur-Mohan Nagar road, from red-light which is located at Bikanerwala. And turned towards SAI Mandir located on NH24. Vehicle registration number was 9009.

It may be same one you saw that day.
  5. nelshaun

Jaguar XJ captured in rear view mirror

If I were to experience such a thing, even I will be amazed by a Jaguar XJ passing by. You'll be more amazed if it has some
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

My mom dad have a video of XLJ and My dad overtook the XJ..will post the videos! soon!