1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Its Viny here :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Viny, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Hi Guys,

This is Viny, proud owner of Linea 1.4 EPK. I am glad to be here to meet and discuss with many old friends (Linea Owners) with whom I have interacted in regard to Linea on various other forums.

Thanks for the initiative to get started with dedicated Fiat India related forum. Much appreciated, and it looks most sobber among all the auto forums that I have seen. Keep it up, great job done.

Look forward to have a great time :)

Thanks
    Viny
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Viny!I am also planning to buy a Linea FIRE!
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to the forum Viny! Welcome to TFI and enjoy your stay. :car
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks for warm welcome :)
    Already getting the warmth of community.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Viny: From which part of India are you? :) You can join us for the FIAT Plant Meet in Pune.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Arun: I am generally travelling all across the country. I can be there at FIAT Plant Meet in Pune. Could FIAT offer engine swaps from regular 1.4 Fire to 1.4 TJET :p if car is brought to factory :D
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hope they launch a Christmas Offer of FREE Engine swap with T-Jet! :mrgreen:
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to you and your Linea, Viny. Happy and safe motoring in your Linea.
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome home Viny, looking forward to see your initial ownership review and ofcourse some pics of your beauty!
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome Viny. Yes your observation is right... we have the most balanced view as far as Fiat is concerned and together we will strive to keep it that way.