1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Shashank

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shashanknathani, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Sorry to hear bout this. I am not doubting the driving skills, Investing in a parking camera and sensor would be a good idea.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I think you both make a very good couple ::D
    You have great similarities of taste and preferences ensuring similar after effects.

It happens initially, dont worry, you would soon get over it.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Shashank : My laziness has costed me a bit 2 weeks earlier :hit . I was half asleep when our neighbour asked to move my car in front of his. I was about to wake up and go down to the cellar, but he asked for the keys and said he would park it in my parking space. Our building has a very tight parking place and as you know the turning radius of our GP is more, it leaves only inches of gap between the pillars and the car. And my neighbour got a wide scratch and a big dent near the left rear wheel arch :A . Will try to fix it before our meet this sunday. :car
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    The twist here is "I was talking on cell phone, while taking it out from the car park and completely ignored the status on side view mirrors"

Ah... It hurts, every-time i remember my mistake... I decided to buy a blue tooth Hands free for my cell phone to avoid future mistakes.... :lol: :lol:

@Ansal: You are right even i am planning for one in my car... have checked at many shops in Hyderabad (Minister road) but everybody is assuring wire cutting and i am afraid because of that... You can help me with this... You got the reverse parking camera installed at Dealer itself, is it the original FIAT one...

The two parkings were different...
    First incident : Wifey's Office Parking
    Second Incident: My Apartment's Parking

I will take my car to a temple and get the pooja of rear left done as soon as i get it back... :dance
  5. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey!

God Bless the Family - You, Your Wife and the Car - May all untoward Incidents Disappear for life....
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    +1 Ratan

About the installation for a camera, go for RD, contact a RD dealer for the camera. The best thing about RD is their own installers would come and install it. There would be no issues with them.
  7. shashanknathani

Pune
    @Ansal: Thanks buddy...
  8. shashanknathani

Pune
    So a first update..... I actually got my Retro Fitment done about three weeks ago and the AC was a lot effective but somehow in my mind was the word "ECU Flash" playing poker.... and i just wanted to get it done...

The day came and i got a little free today... I was off from office for last three days due to sickness... and was feeling a little bit better today so headed towards Tejaswi (Malik cars SA asked me to get it done there, he already called Mr. Ranga, awesome guy).

So i reached @ Tejaswi around 5 PM today and met "Vinod" for Accessories.... He said "Sir, I have something to show you... The Spoiler for Punto" Oh my god "i was already having tickles in my stomach as to how will it look in Punto"

So we headed to check it out and to my surprise it looked just a small piece of Plastic and not worth the price but then he insisted to check how it looks on the car....... "Oh Man!!!! The spoiler looks awesome on Punto". I guess FIAT has the best designers in the world who can think beyond just design and believe in designing beautiful stuff....

First thing i paid the money "3900" and acquired the spoiler...

Then i gave my car to Mr. Ranga for ECU Flash.....

Report on ECU upgrade to follow...

IMG00028-20110225-1747.jpg

IMG00029-20110225-1747.jpg

IMG00030-20110225-1748.jpg
  9. shashanknathani

Pune
    Now comes the most awaited pic.... The Spoiler that has already spoiled myself and my car

IMG00033-20110226-0040.jpg
  10. shashanknathani

Pune
    Actually i was in a hurry and Decided not get it painted at the Tejaswi after the horrible stories that i have heard from Surya Sir.... Just got it fitted....

I have taken few pics in the dark... I will give a wash and take few better pics tomorrow....... But to be true it is a must have for Punto....

Coming to the Service from Tejaswi, I was surprised by the wonderful service that i got from Tejaswi.
    Actually Their Service Manager was noticing me from far and then suddenly came to me and asked me "Are you Shashank" and i was like "Yes"...
    He said that "Sir, i follow TFI regularly and we are working hard to resolve the issues that people face @ our service Center"... He introduced me to Mr. Sambhaiya, Service Center Head...He is a very nice person and is seriously working hard in providing the best service, we had discussion for about 2 hours on what can be done to provide best service.... He is also ordering OEM accessories and also showed me the service bay and spares section... Tejaswi is working a lot hard to make a big mark and my special thanks to "TFI" for that...

Tejaswi gave a complimentary wash to my car and i was very happy with the way they are working hard and the plans. He aslo mentioned that FIAT is really proactive in keeping customers happy, they are lot better than TATA and if they place the order for a spare they get the details of the dispatched item the next day with courier details in an email.... He said that they are working hard at identifying the mostly needed accessories and spares and ordering things now more consistently...

He explicitly asked me for a suggesstion "How can i say sorry to Surya and try to get him back"... i must say impressive... We even discussed on the issues that Kiran faced and i even told him how he got them resolved @ Malik... He accepted that since they are new and at times fail to identify issues... he also mentioned that they are working hard to build relationship with Malik for Technicians and Spares exchanges on need basis... Wonderful came from my mouth

And last but not the least we discussed the issue that Mr. Kalyan (Kalis) is facing with his car... We identified the issue and i gave them the solution too ::O

Overall i had a wonderful Experience at Tejaswi and they promised me that they will really take care of all FIAT customers now and spl care to TFI member :dance :dance :dance

Now it's time for some Spoiler pics... Friends i need a suggestion here... I have too many ideas surrounding my mind to decide the color for the spoiler... Red or Silver or Medium Grey or Matt Black or a mix of two colors... Please provide me some expert advice on what should i do keeping in mind the Medium Grey color of my car... I even have thought of Matt Black Sticker job so that i can change in future if required....... Totally confused and got it fitted the way it comes.... :confused :confused :confused

:anyone :anyone :anyone :anyone :anyone

Note: The drill two holes in the body to fit the spoiler... If we open the boot and check at the top.. You will notice four rubber caps... The spoiler holes fits on the two outer ones...

IMG00033-20110226-0040.jpg

IMG00034-20110226-0040.jpg

IMG00035-20110226-0040.jpg

IMG00036-20110226-0041.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.