1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Shashank

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shashanknathani, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

I know, u din notice the P.S :)
  2. It's not the outright power that counts always.Suspension setup, highway stability and high speed cornering ability gives Punto(any FIAT) edge over many cars with more powerful engines.

And Shashank you are absolutely right about getting better with age part. Every 1000kms i cross, i feel like the car has more power and my FE too is steadily improving.

Welcome to TFI.
  3. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi Shashank,

Welcome Aboard!! Even I Have a Active 1.2 Medium Grey !! Unbelievable but true - My Car beats the shit out of all the 1.3 Emotion Packs also. It has happened one too many times when we Punters Meet here in Mumbai and drive down to Various places....
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Shashank. Good to see another 1.2 Fiat Punto owner signing here. ::T
    Enjoy and take care.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Thank You guys for your responses.......

@Atul : I agree with you completely... Of all the vehicles i drove on highway, I liked Innova when it comes to high speed cornering after Fiat... I cannot imagine taking a curve above 100kmph on any Maruti or Hyundai... Not even Verna...

@Ratan : Thats awesome.... I also drove 1.3MJD many a times... I feel they both are kinda similar under 2000 RPM... and once you cross that... it all depends on your driving... as i personally touched 160 kmph on my beauty and feel that it is capable of even a bit more, but my conscious does not allow me to go beyond that.....
  6. shashanknathani

What all Mods are possible in Active model....

The Mods i have done so far:
    1. Auto Cop XS Central locking... No Tampering and wire cutting... All sockets arrangement.... costed 5K at Xenex Hyd.
    2. Music System JVC-KD DV5505 with Sony Component Speakers Front and Rear both... Have plans to get the amplifier and Sub Woofer and Head rest LCD's...
    3. Front Arm Rest, fitted at Xenex, costed 1300 only... Pics coming soon... this makes driving really comfortable...
    4. Front Sports Seating.... Got it from Bangkok as it costed too less there... just 1200... In Hyd it was 4K.

Have plans for alloys... but want fiat ones... so searching for someone who wants to get rid of his stock alloys.. :)
  7. shashanknathani

Two small accidents in a span of 20 days.... :A :A :A

My car is in Malik Cars getting treatment for injuries because of my mistake.....

January 16th: While taking out from parking, Wifey dented "the rear left door, rear left quarter panel and rear bumper :hit :hit ". Took the car to Concorde and Insurance claim. Got the car back on 25th January. I had to miss FIAT Funday because of that.

February 14th: While taking out the car from parking, I dented "the rear left door, rear left quarter panel and rear bumper :hit :hit ". Car is presently with Malik cars and getting treatment. They promised the delivery on Friday evening, i wish i get it back before Sunday. I don't want to miss the TFI Meet... :hit :hit

Even the Insurance surveyor laughed at my situation and said "Sir, even old pictures look exactly the same, only difference is the date on the pictures"

The estimate is same and it is ~14000 INR....
  8. My God, both incident, place (?) and damage are one & the same except for the dates.

It hurts. Sad to hear....
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Shashank sorry to hear about the accident that also at the same place its hurtssss, next time change the parking place of your car.
    Mine is also a Punto 1.2 actice and am very happy with it, Once when we had been to Nashik i had given Honda City a hard time on the highway but on the straight stretch he used to overtake me, but on curves i used to be ahead of him and the fellows in Honda city were surprised, they have also asked me at the tea staff that what is the CC if the car, when i said its 1.2 they were shocked and were admiring punto......
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: It's Shashank

Dude sorry to hear about the accidents.

But, don't you think that its the parking spot that is a problem. You know the problem and you are repeating the mistake. Maybe, you should park in reverse direction and always start the car moving in the forward direction.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.