1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Shashank

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shashanknathani, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Hi All,

I own a Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 Active.... the beauty is now with me for more than a year and has completed good 18000 Kms without any problem...
  2. You've landed upon the right place Shashank. :)

I bet that, it would be awesome if you start a detailed ownership report on your Fiat GP 1.2 with many pics.

If you're interested in visiting the Fiat's manufacturing plant at Ranjangaon, then have a look at this page. FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010

Catch you somewhere around the forum. ::D
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Welcom to TFI Shashank - hope to hear more from you.
  4. shashanknathani

Pune
    Thanks guys..... The best part is that Weekend is coming.... i will take some beautiful pics of my beauty and post it here....

To start with.... Of all the 17838 kms done.... I am consistently getting around 13.5-14 kmpl with AC on in City... I always stick to tank full to tank full calculations... kinda don't trust the trip computer... It always shows 13.1 or 13.2....
    Don't speculate that i drive with soft feet... i like to drive hard... and touched 160 on my speedo on Outer Ring Road Hyderabad many a times....
  5. shashanknathani

Pune
    I regularly read blogs on this site and on T-Bhp.... and at many places found that people say that 1.2 FIRE is underpowered... I strictly don't feel that... I used to drive a Santro XO before and compared the two many i times in terms of Accelaration, handling and top speed. Trust me this machine is capable of doing wonders... Just that people in India still feels that "India comes home in a maruti"....

I have no intentions to hurt any maruti owner...
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You owners can only break this myth.
    ::T
  7. shashanknathani

Pune
    I remember an incident when I went to Nagarjuna Sagar with my wife in our Punto (then only 300kms done)... while coming back we met an I10 guy on the highway.... He just took his hands out and invited me for a run... I was reluctant as my baby was still learning to run on the road and don't wanted to hit the pedal hard... But you know ladies they cannot take this...Wifey took this as an insult and asked me (ordered me) to show him the power.... All i remember was when we reached near hyderabad and was having tea at one of the side dhabas, the same same guy came to me and asked me "is it a diesel one"... I replied no and he then asked me "Is it a 1.4L one"... i again said no...He left confused....
    I then started cleaning the windshield of the car.... he again came to me and asked for a test drive.... I was reluctant, but then said ok and gave him, as i wanted to make him feel that it was a new 1200 cc Fiat that defeated the star rated 1200cc with huge difference on a highway....
    Now i feel that with 17000+ kms on the Odo it has opened up a lot and a real fun to drive.... My Dad always used to say when he used to drive Padmini that a Fiat gets better with age unlike other cars and now i feel it....

The MORE the BETTER.....
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats amazing. Fiat Punto defeated I10. Feeling so proud that I won Punto 1.2 Emotion.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    You "WON"................HOW...........WHEN..............WHERE.........!!!!! ::OO

P.S - i know...!!!!!
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ansal my mistake :) I mean to say that I own Punto 1.2 Emotion. LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.