1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Its Grand, its Sporty, its 90HP - its a Fiat Grande Punto 90HP Sport

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by girish.kn, Mar 6, 2013.

1. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Photos taken during PDI at showroom before booking the vehicle.. went with tganesh in his punto sport HHB

BNW and TW

DSC_0529.jpg

Thats my punto..

DSC_0530.jpg

tganesh's HHB, beautiful! The FIAT logo was centre of attraction there at Kannur showroom. They were surprised to see the exact fiat font in the logo, until they were told its done during plant visit :)

DSC_0536.jpg

tganesh on action

DSC_0538.jpg

Liked this angle..

DSC_0544.jpg

This is my android mobile lock screen photo from sometime now!

DSC_0547.jpg

another look of HHB in night

DSC_0550.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    5 people like this.
  2. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    congrats for the wonderful buy buddy!! By the way Loved both the things 90HP as well as garden!! what a place to live in. For us here in Mumbai/Pune staying at such a place is almost next to an impossible dream!!! enjoy the VGT!!:car
    1 person likes this.
  3. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Thanks! thats true.
  4. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Lot to read!

DSC_05961.jpg
    4 people like this.
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ girish, nice thought to put pics of manuals :up

15 mins before bedtime was dedicated to reading these stuffs during initial days with my Punto. It had become a ritual :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Saw this today inside the dash. The sticker on cover reads "Ear Headset" but it contains the replacement buds only. Are they supposed to provide ear headset? :confused: any idea?

DSC_0002.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks! Oh thats a good idea to keep a routine. Will need to do same, otherwise im not getting time to read them. :(
  7. Parimal

Parimal Novizio

Dombivli
    Girish,

Congrats for the great purchase, except the crappy sound system, the car is amazing. Even am the lucky owner of the Punto Sports almost donr 24k since July 2012 :).
    The car is absolutely trouble free, am using car on possibly worst road conditions but its almost rattle free. The mileage. Just take care of the Air Filter after every 5k if the car is being used in dusty conditions.

The white color is excellent. I will advice you to don't put aftermarket seat covers It spoils the beautiful feel of those fabric.

Enjoy the Ride ,get the Paint protection done from nearest 3M center and under body coating of 3M.
    4 people like this.
  8. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Is this Fiat fitted reverse parking ? Do you get display along with it ?

Is the beep sound audible good ?

Thanks
    Gagan
    1 person likes this.
  9. Congrats on your new drive bro. Wish you happy miles ahead.
    1 person likes this.
  10. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Yes, it was fiat fitted, given as a free accessory during delivery of vehicle. The display shown in photo kept above IRVM came with that. It shows the distance from sensor in meters when object is nearer than 2m, and the sensor and display gets on when gear is shifted to reverse. The beep sound is clearly audible.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks!, feels good to know that! I too have very bad road conditions in my native where I'll be travelling frequently. About seat cover, yes I too like this seat fabric lot and the feel when sit on it, but only concern is with something spilling on the seats! Anyway, will not go with seat cover.
    Dealer has given me free Teflon coating and under body coating along with reverse sensor as free accessory offer worth 10K.