1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Its Grand, its Sporty, its 90HP - its a Fiat Grande Punto 90HP Sport

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by girish.kn, Mar 6, 2013.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Girish, Congratulations on the buy.
    Welcome to the mighty 90 club :)

As Gurjinder rightly pointed don't wait till 1000 KMs to experience the Turbo and drive is lil easy.

Somehow i never managed to take pictures of ODO milestones that i reached on my ride, although i think of taking a snap i get so indulged in the drive that i forget everything else :evilsmile

Wishing you a lot of happy miles
    1 person likes this.
  2. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Thanks! I was curious to see if only H goes or meter resets and was ready with camera during the drive. Had stopped car when at 198H to take photo and when I just moved the vehicle by meters it came to 199H and took the pic immediately. Very happy to have captured the milestone readings of the beauty!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats on your Sport Girish!
    Your car looks gorgeous! and that 199H on the odo is super cool! I was wanting to click that on mine but ended up not noticing it :D
    Wish you miles n miles of happiness with your beauty!
    1 person likes this.
  4. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Interior photos..

My first drive from showroom
    IMG_8528.JPG

Sporty chrome pedals
    IMG_8527.JPG

Rear seat
    IMG_8594.JPG

Front..
    IMG_8596.JPG

Boot
    IMG_8600.JPG

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks for the suggestion. Will be travelling this weekend, waiting to try it hands on :)
    4 people like this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Girish on getting Punto Sport..ur snaps r just awesome..n superb review..Happy Miles with ur Beauty..
    1 person likes this.
  6. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Reverse sensor in action..

Display gets on with a beep when reverse gear is on!, starts showing value from 2.0m till 0.0m

DSC_0597.jpg

critical stage error, with continuous beep sound!

DSC_0598.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Interesting place to mount the reverse sensor display device! You can have an eye simultaneously on the display as well as IRVM :up Usually the display device would be mounted on left corner of the dash.... Only worry is it should stick to the IRVM firmly. Because in my case the two sided sticker beneath the display has gone weak after few months and the device moves a bit at times :-D
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    BNW sports look good bro. Is it 2012 model. Heard that the punto sports has been stopped now.
    1 person likes this.
  9. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Nice pics Girish. Now the Punto strength gone up to 3 in our office with two Sports version and one Active. One day when 3 cars parked together, I will take a pic and post it here. :)

Guys, the boxes in boot of the punto in one of the above pictures is molded mudflaps(came first with Absolute edition). One set each for me and Girish, he got from Kannur showroom. Waiting for this weekend to fit it in my Hip Hop Black Punto sports. :rolleyes: :) :-D
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    Thats bit scary!! hoping this wont happen in my case :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes, it is a 2012 model and you are right. Its now discontinued and in 2013, its 90HP without the sport features!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Tejaswi!, that will be a nice pic. You install the mudflaps first, I'll then follow you :D :)