1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Fiat ! It's Punto ! It's 90hp sport ! It's BNW!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by naveen0808, Jan 17, 2013.

1. girish.kn

girish.kn Amatore

Kasaragod | Udupi
    I have asked for the soft copy of price and offers, dealer should send it soon. Is the sensor screen placed above current fiat RVM or will it be replaced entirely?
  2. Above current RVM. Also because of this, sometimes I feel objects are appearing more closer in the RVM but i havent cross checked it. But not a problem, we get used soon.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Congrats...Fantastic Review..Punto Sport looks brilliant in BNW with Red combo.
  4. Daily I am getting email that there is Rs.50K off on 90Hpand 70K off on linea 1.4 dynamic. PM your mail id. I can forward it to you. Check with the dealer what it is all about.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Mate. Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ah! Long time since I posted. Punto has done 9k in 6 months and it has been such a terrific ride. What makes me the most happiest is I am more excited to drive it every day, especially in roads where I can do 80 and above. One thing though is the mileage @ city is 14.6 and highway is 16. I have been driving @ north of 120 always at highways possibly a reason for such avg mileage? Also the wheel balancing/alignment was bad, took her to Madhu's at double road yesterday. Have to see if there is a considerable improvement in mileage, by doing some sedate driving. I maintain a PSI of 31.Friends how much you have been getting and any suggestions for improvement further?