1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Fiat ! It's Punto ! It's 90hp sport ! It's BNW!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by naveen0808, Jan 17, 2013.

1. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

hi Naveen I too own 90hp sports and the same BNW colour... big congratulation to u.... :) does the fiat sticker at rear bonnet came with with factory made or u additinaly added it?????? coz I don't have that.. :(
    1 person likes this.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

So, to conclude, pre 2012 models came without the chrome bits on the door handles and dashboard. But then, CrAzY DrIvEr s 90HP is a Jan 2012 make and afaik his does not have chrome bits either.

Sorry for the OT guys, but trying to understand the chronology of updates from Fiat for the 90HP.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  3. The dealer did not have the sports sticker so he put that.:evilsmile

- - - Merged Post - - -

Gonna be a tough task with FIAT changing things every month
    1 person likes this.
  4. The dealer did fix the metal pedals. Here are some photographs. Got to change my samsung camera.:A

River Bridge

@my home in the village

Interriors - Time to decide whether its sport or half sport :confused::confused

- - - Merged Post - - -

Also guys any suggestions for sun films and headlamps change??

Sun films is 3M good?
    4 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Awesome pics there buddy, price of the pedals??
  6. Thanks Zen

Fixed free of cost by the dealer as part of the sports model, they promised to deliver.

If you want to get it seperately, I think it costs around Rs.10,500.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Wow that is pretty high!! :shocked

I am thinking the bigger lengthy left most metal strip is just for the foot rest Right?? :confused
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

For head lamps, go for Philips rally 100/90W with a relay installed.

The Sunfilms are banned by the SC and you better stay away from them to avoid troubles from the cops.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Upgrade the lights after a month or two, and Phillips rally 100/90 is a very good option.
    For sunfilms please stay away from them..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Naveen, your is indeed a sport as the 90 HP doesnt have the red stiching on the gear Knob.

For the sunfilms, please stay away from them as the cops are strict about the SC verdict implementation.
    But FYI, 3M sunfilms are good. If you want to still go for a sunfilm then CR70 is the only option which claims 70% visibility but its costly and if you get caught then your money would be wasted.

Regarding the headlights i would say to use the combination of headlights + fog lamps to get better visibility because if i know correctly Phillips rally 100/90 would need a relay kit to be used (someone correct me if am wrong).
    Osram Night Breaker Plus H4 for headlights and H1 for fog lamps are a good option without any changes to the current circuit.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.