1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Fiat ! It's Punto ! It's 90hp sport ! It's BNW!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by naveen0808, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Sagar Naik

Sagar Naik Timido

Bantwal, Mangalore , Karnataka
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Really Liked that FIAT logo at the Back :up ,Was Searching for that Sticker.
    As DRIV3R told Body Sticker kit is found on their official Site with FIAT Sticker but on some threads i saw the members who had put the Body kit Sticker Kit without FIAT Sticker
    So @naveen0808 can i know whether those FIAT Stickers are available separately as an Accessory from your Dealer,Coz i would like to Have them in my Bro's car B/w Break light and the Door...It looks Awesome
  2. vsivaku

vsivaku Novizio

Congrats naveen on your posession.
    i too received 3 different quotes for a single variant of linea in a span of 3 days from KHT. I could not buy the car due to financial issues though. But the fact is the sales guys there never accept their mistake and put their blame on fiat HO.

2 people like this.
  3. The sales advisor said that they have to drill some holes in the pedals, so that the steel ones can be fit. Since there was no power that day they couldnt do it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Few more pics i have got

3 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Guess what, today at office my team folks were discussing about Swift and we had all similar opinion that Swift looks like frog :D Immediately one stupid bloke who was all time making frog comment said an idiotic statement that Dzire is amazing cuz he owns one. :uh

Please post interior pics too. Also looking forward for the abarth pedals pics too.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  5. HaHa, he bought a Dzire so it has to be cute. It looks ok on the front and back but the side profile is terrible. Tata Indigo saloon looks better :)

As mentioned earlier, Abarth pedals are yet to be fixed, would be done this Tuesday.

I know Adit is here but did not want to escalate the price change issue because leaving that the KHT guys gave me good service and got the free sticker too.
  6. Thanks Mate.The dealer was nice enough to put it without me asking for it. Let me find it out for you on Tuesday, whether it is seperately available for sale.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Naveen for your car, Drive safe.

BTW, have you got the old Sticker in rear hatch door or Fiat now stopped the Sport written sticker?

But truly, without Sports Letters in stickers, normal sticker is looking beautiful.
  8. Thank you.

Ah I totally forgot there is a sports sticker. Now i Understand, the dealer would have given the FIAt sticker since he doesnt have sports sticker stock. I was thinking great of them that they did something nice on their own .:evilsmile Anyways as you pointed out it has turned out nice.

Let me ask the SA, if he has the sports sticker when I meet him on Tuesday. Thanks Much for pointing out
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

AFAIK the decals come with the car from the factory. Dealers do not stick them before delivery. Hope there isn't anything fishy in the sale process. But before speculating anything get things confirmed with the SE.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

From what I gather, all sport accessories like the pedals, stickers, chrome exhaust tip, etc were explicitly fitted as mentioned by the dealer itself.

This sticker set is from the acessories division and not the OEM sport decals. Anyways, something is better than nothing.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2