1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's Fiat ! It's Punto ! It's 90hp sport ! It's BNW!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by naveen0808, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hello Friends,

It has been a week since I took delivery of my Punto Sports BNW from KHT motors on 10/Jan/2013. :dancing:dancing:dancing

First Things First, Hearty thanks to TeamFiat members for clearing most of my doubts and help in choosing the punto. The content in the threads are invaluable to newbies like me.

First,Few pictures below, may not be of great quality, will add some better ones shortly. Selection, Booking, Delivery and 1 week ownership experience to follow.

@KHT Motors on the D Day

During the weekend Trip

Additional FIAT sticker @ the back put free of cost by KHT motors:dance:dance

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    16 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hmm..COngrats on booking Sport model which is 2012 manufactured. Nevertheless amazing build and wondeful choice. Please post more pics and reviews post. Awaiting...... Also Dealership experience too. :clap

Also please change car info in the profile, including location.
    1 person likes this.
  3. It's Fiat ! It's Punto ! It's 90hp sport ! It's BNW! It's TFI'ed ! Congrats and Welcome to TFI. The car looks great and the FIAT sticker on the rear is adds more beauty to the car. Happy Puntoing.
    3 people like this.
  4. naveen

naveen Novizio

Congrats !! Wish you a Happy and Safe Motoring !!
    1 person likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations Naveen for Punto Sport and your car looks stunning :up
    1 person likes this.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Congrats !!

In of pic ..looks like somebody is drunk...and sleeping at back seat :)...
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Congrats. Drive safe.

1 person likes this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Naveen!

The grey Fiat sticker on the boot looks cool. It looks like a minature version of the ones distributed at the factory meet.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Congrats on getting the Hottest little car out there!

Love the grey FIAT sticker on the boot! Is this a new sticker Fiat has introduced or have you got this done?
    Mine has a "Sport" badging there as seen on my avatar pic!

EDIT: Just read that the sticker was given FOC by the dealership!
    1 person likes this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Congrats, naveen!! 90HP is a hoot to drive on the highways. Wishing you lakhs of safe miles.

@Auto Freak, that Fiat sticker is part of the sticker thin stripes accessory. There is a set of two medium sized Fiats which usually sit on the rear quarter panels. Additionally there is another Fiat sticker, bigger in size which sits on the hood which is part of the same package. This should explain the missing sport lettering too. This accessory costs 3.5k plus BTW.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.