1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It's all in the blood...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Flash777, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Flash777

Hello Family,

This is Naveen here from Hyderabad, an automobile enthusiast, a passionate Fiat fan and a proud owner of a Fiat Palio S10 (tht does qualify here, doesn't it?). Hopefully, would love to add another Fiat to the stable (a Punto VGT god willing). Stumbled upon the site while scouting the web for more reviews on the 90 bhp Punto (which I've been doin for a month now). Great seeing this wonderful forum created, where we can sing abt Fiat to our heart's content and not bother anyone cribbin abt it. So, I first of all congratulate and thank the team who's behind this initiative, and believe this one's gonna do great in days to come.

It'd be a privilege sharing the forum & getting to know so many passionate fiat fans whose love for the brand and their cars is legendary. Lets give it to Fiat, brothers, who create cars which pull your heart strings like no other and unite us for their cause against all odds. Most importantly, they've created a Family...and as they say, "Its all in the blood..."
  2. Welcome aboard Naveen.
    Being a FIAT enthusiast, i am sure you would definetely enjoy your stay here.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Whole-hearted welcome to you and your Fiat Palio to Team Fiat, Naveen. No doubt, you will have a frank, fruitful and mutually beneficial interaction here.
  4. Welcome Naveen,..to HOME.!
    It should be definitely a well waited upgrade, and surely you will enjoy the mix of power and dynamics.. Once you own the new horse, we would like to hear more about comparison on the old and new from u'r perspective..
    BTW, did u happen to take a test drive of the 90 bhp Punto..?
  5. Flash777

Thanx a lot for your warm welcome brothers...HOME it is..I'm sure this would be a great forum to share our thoughts abt the machine we love.

Dear Punter, I took a test drive of the VGT on the launch date itself. Shall share my experience in the relevant section. Though the loved the car in totality, was a bit disappointed with the performance to the ton mark as quoted by various mags. Was benchmarking it against my S10 and Verna...
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Hi buddy,

Welcome to the forum! I had a S10 too for many years. What a car!!!

I have a Punto FGT now. Sure, it doesn't stand in comparo to the S10 but I knew that before I bought the car so the shock was less :).

I understand the VGT isn't as performance oriented as many people expected it to be. If you can wait, why not hold out for the lazy guys at Fiat to launch the Punto T-Jet?
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard, Naveen

Looking forward to seeing your Punto VGT soon... ::D