1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Its a dream come true...

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by livelyyoungman, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    nice picture, Italian lady is waiting to have the roads now.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Chapter 33 - M/s Concorde

My buying experience is not complete without mention of SA. Mr. Raman of Concorde motors co-ordinated the entire deal. It was with a phone call that the interaction between us got initiated and had a fruitful ending. He possessed the necessary knowledge to deal with any prospect. A very co-operative SA and would recommend him to anyone who wants to buy from Concorde.
  3. Even me and Sathya_SC had booked the car with Raman of concorde Motors.
    I am not sure if both Raman's are same as its a common name. This guy was fair, approx 5'5" height guy.

He was very sensible and a genuine guy. No false promises, accepted his ignorance & reverted on the same after checking with his manager within acceptable timelines.
  4. Livelyyoungman Congrats on owning the FTA MJD Italian beauty. Your chapter wise detailed selection and buying experience is just superb. Hoping to have this story continued in depth with the ownership experience also.
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes all three of us have bought from the same guy :D. Just reiterating your point as well - "No false promises, accepted his ignorance & reverted on the same after checking with his manager within acceptable timelines." And that is what I liked the most and hence Concorde got the deal and all my references as well.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. This thread would be updated with ownership experience as well.
  7. ....but you need to wait my dear friend. Our livelyyoungman is not going to complete this in the near future. As per grapevine, its a mega project....:confused

Lively, the gap between your posts are too much yaar. Why not post atleast on a weekly ?? I am hooked on to your thread.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    This thread will be complete only when Fiat releases the 1.6 MJD

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes.. Even I would like to have this thread updated on a regular basis; but unfortunately the moment I start posting, I get into new tasks that take a while for completion and this thread goes into hibernation.
  10. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I seriously doubt.... This would be revved up to include 1.6 details as well.