1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Italiana Automobili Fabbrica Lover...!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Manoj Kumar, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manoj Kumar

Manoj Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Hiii Fiatians:-D…. This is Manoj from Kerala [ Trivandrum ]:p. Really happy and proud to be the part of Fiat automakers who own the credit of being the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] largest European automakers by production and 7[SUP]th[/SUP] in the world. It’s quite remarkably an achievement for such a carmakers which was founded in 1899. Woww… am really happy to be the part of this Italian brand. The amazing factor of this Century long car makers is what that they currently produces vehicles under 12 brands Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler :p, Dodge :eek:, Fiat Automobiles, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati :rolleyes:, and SRT. The real car lovers know what does the DODGE stands for .......and the coolest thing is its from Fiat....
    So let me introduce my Fiat to TFI... I own a Fiat Linea 2010 Emotion PK Black. Really a handsome vehicle packed with features with masculine look. The most rewarded wording for this car from my point of view is “ Built like Tank” ;). The stiffness of the body and while driving we feel safety. The pleasure while riding is quite amazing, handling is the key factor. Some might say underpowered but its just like monster when it crosses 60-70 kmphr range , when it notches 200rpm it gains power. The essence I have is ECU Remapped engine, now my car produce 110 hp. Even the new Hyundai Verna cant beat this beast :evilsmile As we know that the common wording “ Korean horse are less in power “ :evilsmile when compared to European or else Japanese horses. My car was remapped by “ WolfMoto” a Team from EKM, the crew made my ride a real threat to petes tuned buddies.
    My linea have crossed 68,000kms. Not showing any sign of aged. Almost it have covered 50% of its life but it seems to good in performance. I have to thank Mohandas motors :)who is well taking care of my vehicle since I bought. Now my car is running on extended warranty I had some issues regarding strut mount which is common in every vehicle which had covered 60,000 kms. They havent charged me any money and sorted out the issue with the help of their goodwill warranty. I am really thankful to them and the customer support from Fiat CC.

I have lot to share due to lack of time :(I have stop will continue and share my life experience with my Fiat Linea next week....
    4 people like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Manoj. Welcome to TFI. :) Really appreciate your enthusiasm towards the FIAT brand.

Also a word regarding an auto spam filter software embeded into the forum. Sometimes it catches otherwise normal links (like the wikipedia links you posted) as spam and puts the post under moderation. If this happens, feel free to report the post for quicker moderator approval. :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

EDIT- Duplicate thread removed.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. Manoj Kumar

Manoj Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Thanks Varun :) Yup..... I am wrkn in TP near by kowdiar[keston road]. Good to hear about the active members, better hoping for the next meet I could join u all .:p

Hi... Thanks a lot :p.. Sure will keep you informed is any such things happens. TKU.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  5. Manoj Kumar

Manoj Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Guys could you experts please help me out sorting an issue regarding Clutch tightness..... will this affect the performance of the vehicle...??:( next week m planning for a trip about 700kms up and down.:confused:
    one more thing that bother me is the Lighting of the vehicle. While night drive m facing some kind of clarity issue . When I pointed out this issue to the service provider [ Mohandas motors ] even they were unable to detect the problem and m really confused . I didnt get any clarification from their side. So I expect some thing will turn around from the experts like you guys. I am planning to use nightbreaker head lamps from philips. will that could help me or not. problem am facing are as follows..1] yellowish colour 2] sometime it gets automatically dim while using highbeam 3] the light is not just spreading all over like other cars ,it just pointing on the centre portion of the road so Iam unable to get a clear image of the roadside ways and not covering much distance. I do have another Car Suzuki Swift but while comparing the lighting of that vehicle it seems my linea have some issues. Could you please help and clarify.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.