1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Italian beauty Vs German beauty.. Who won me finally?

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by RajiniHasan, Dec 4, 2012.

1. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    Hi PatchyBoy, ya the battery was disconnected
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    the last pic in post#18 shows its connected!!
  3. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    Mmm... But even the remote lock was not working. I was in hurry to reach my office. So I didn't insist him on that. What could be the reason? Should I go for one more round of PDI?.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    Fiatians.. i am happy to announce that finally i have my Punto with me. Quit busy with work and hence couldn't post in time.

With God's blessings my car registration happened on 12-12-12 and we have taken our car for delivery on 14-12-12 once all my requested accessories were fitted. Here it is...

Car was fitted with Floor mates, Mud Guard, Reverse Parking Sensor, Door Sill, Sun Film as free accessories. I have done body under coating in 3M costing me 3.5k. This is my first car and still i am wondering how i have adopted with my Punto. Everyone wonders how i was able to drive like an experienced guy within a week. I feel my Punto has something special in it. I have already driven more than 400KM now. Car was very smooth in power delivery. To my surprise my Punto even picks up at 3rd gear as slow as between 15~20Km speed without requiring any downshift in gears (where as even my 2 wheeler requires a down shift). There's mild speed set in 2nd gear which i loved while moving in traffic. Suspension is good with improved ground clearance. Rear seat can accommodate 3 passengers easily and even 4 if they are not over sized. Has enough 380 litres boot space. There's a kind of slope near the clutch where our legs can be rested when we dont use the clutch. . Now i understand why Fiatians are crazy with Fiat cars and now i too joined the club. Overall i am enjoying my ride and i am very much confident to say that i have chosen the right and best car for us.

Fiatians now i need to maintain my car well.. so plz give me your valuable suggestion specially on cleaning the body, windscreen and glasses. Your recommendations and suggestions are much appreciated..
    7 people like this.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats man. Welcome to the family. Now QUIT (pun intended) being busy and post a detailed buying / initial ownership review :D

Can't see the pictures. Please post again.

And again congrats.

Rajan
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Chennai members can pour options regarding car maintenance.
    Congrats for your car.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats.

Punto has 280 lts of boot space. :)
    I recommend paint sealant for new cars from 3M.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Congrats on getting your punto..nd gr88 that you got it registered on such a good date...
    For starters get yourself jopasu car care kit which will help you in keeping it clean...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    Sorry it was 280 lts... :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

While posting page got refreshed and i was able to see the images.. But its missing now.. Any way here it is..

DSCN1369.jpg DSCN1367.jpg DSCN1368.jpg DSCN1373.jpg
    4 people like this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Nice photos. Punto looks too fluidic with reflection in last photo