1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Italian beauty..Go GOA Again!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by puntosat, Mar 24, 2012.

1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi,

Got my Punto MJD ACTIVE delivered yesterday...on Ugadi day...

I have driven about 40kms on first day with family...who all liked the car immensely...especially color..they drool over it...

When pooja was being done...general public were staring my car ..and enquired about price only for my car....even though 2 swift's and one etios...were along with me...:p

One guy also asked which car ??!! (and exclaimed beautiful!)

Experience till now:
    1.Feels solid/hefty...and assuring
    2.Can't count people who just stare at this vehicle while moving on road...
    3.Music system does the job...I was not expecting a high class home theatre...
    4.OB color is awesome in flesh..but I already had to dustmy car once & wash once ...may be becoz I don't wan to see dust attacking my vehicle..morover my area has dug up roads...so dust is higher than normal..
    5.Some coorgi guyz who stopped by..immediately asked is this the GC upgraded Punto...they said they always buy jeep because of off-road conditions in coorg...but they are considering this..
    6.Not done more than 60kmph..I actually donno what should be speed limit for forst 1000kms..rev I try to keep under 2000
    7.None of the accesories like chrome handles,chrome front grill ,fog lights have arrived yet..
    8.Using Motorola Roadtser to overcome bluetooth/USB limitation with OEM music system..works fabulously well..people at back seat can talk as well...over call

SOme pics ..more to follow..
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    2012-03-23_09-46-29_218.jpg 2012-03-23_10-44-31_951.jpg 2012-03-23_09-47-38_369.jpg 2012-03-23_09-48-16_719.jpg
    16 people like this.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Car with good color Congrats for the beauty.
    Yeah people tend to buy the s***t and then envy the envy the punto its a usual man, relax and enjoy the Italian piece crafted for true fiatians
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats. Great look in OB
  5. vijay_s

vijay_s

Congrats dude on the new punto.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    All i will say is , "Happy Ugadi" :)
    You surely tasted jaggery this year :)
  7. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    Congrats Bro, nice choice of color
    Listen to engine sound , just don't exert it , by the time you will get comfortable your car will have enough miles on odo to start enjoying the way you want .
    Drive safe and park carefully as its a big car.
  8. Congrats..
    nice colour.
  9. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Congrats puntosat! Nice colour, brilliant choice of car! :)
  10. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Blue color looks excellent. Congrats Puntosat.