1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Italian Beauty comes home....

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Mihir Gandhi, Aug 17, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    happy dussera to you too mihir. i had also put up a similar garland on my linea on the day.
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    :up
    Love the ORVM's and the DRL's Mihir!
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  3. Got a new accessory for my beauty.... A metal keychain with FIAT centenary logo.....

CIMG0140.jpg
  4. Thanks mate....
  5. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Great upkeep mihir, your car looks awesome.

About the mileage, it wont go more than 12-13 in city and 14-15 on a highway. I am pretty sure about it.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mine 1.2 Active cones home with 13.8 in City driving and 15.7 on Highway running, AC on all times,
  7. @marvin patrick gray: thanks dude.
    and hey even i get the same mileage of about 12-13 in the city, but never crossed 13. but mine is just 3000km old so i suppose will increase with time. is it so? @tony: please throw some light on this...
  8. Hye Mihir .. Great modifications on a grand car ... My hearty congrats mate ..

Ajit
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I follow the following steps while driving.:
    No unnecessary accelerating when the car is Idle
    Driving with proper gear and not raising the rpm of engine more..
    Leave the accelerator when u see the red light or the orange light gown,
    Turn off the engine on stop light.

BUT when required i just press the Accelerator Hard to make others eat dust, That means Harsh Zip Zapping and i get 12.2 in City and 13.3 on Highway (I really drive like the 90 HP hahahahaha)
  10. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    @ Tony & Mihir :- Apart from the regular no-nonsense driving i keep the screen to INSTANT AVERAGE mode which shows me the mileage on a real-time basis. It fluctuates as you drive and sometimes goes to a max of 50kmpl. So this way i keep an eye on it and try to be in the bracket of 20-25 most of the times, which returns me a mileage of 12-13 in city. Don't forget that Punto's kerb weight is in excess of 1200kgs so its 1200cc engine works a little extra to pull this weight. The best i expect from my car is 13-14 on a regular basis in city. 15-16 kmpl is a distant dream unless you live in Chandigarh and take out the car in odd hours i.e. before 9 a.m. and after 10 p.m.
    HAPPY PUNTO-ING.