1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It was a good day to be alive...

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Gmittal, Sep 24, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Real sad Gaurav. An accident aur oopar se total loss. God be thanked for keeping you safe.
  2. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Most saddening to read about your traumatic accident and the extensive damage to your car.
    Thank God, you are personally safe.
    Is there any way I can help you?
    Please do not hesitate to ask.
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Small Update: Insurance company decided to do the cash loss. It took almost 3 months to come to this decision because nobody is ready to buy FIAT car in scrap, finally deal has settled in 1.7 l , remaining amount will be paid by insurance company.
    My car has gone :A :A (total loss). So this is the end of my Punto ownership.
    I hope MODS will allow me to stay here as a FIAT enhusiast from now onwards.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

I am very sorry to hear the tragic development, Gmittal. No words will console you. Only the time, the great healer, will heal the mental agony.
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey Gaurav, I understand how it hurts. I'm sure, whenever you buy ur next car it will be Punto or may be Linea, after all your Punto saved your life! You are a TFI member buddy, what made you think u won't be anymore :roll: .

Hey I was expecting you to be in TFI visit to Fiat factory, where were you? We are planning a TFI meet soon, be there buddy. It's long time no see.

Take care!
  6. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks for your kind words Grandeur.
    Even I wanted to come to factory visit, but i had to go to insurance office for claim settlement on the same day and I couldn't afford to miss it but for sure in next meet i will be there.
    Although I am not sure whether my next car will be FIAT or not, considering with wht I went through in last 3 months.
    I will be always thanksful to FIAT for saving my life, if it would be any other car, i would not be anymore.
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Really Sad to know about the car mate . But Jaan hai toh jahan hai and you will have your new FIAT very soon , i am confident :up

Hope to see you soon at the next TFI Meet !
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur

Its glad to hear , you are there .
    Take care.
  9. Hey Gaurav ,
    I have learnt about the wreck brother i am happy that you made it safe and sound
    Pal, we are all here to welcome you with open arms anyday and looking forward to your contributions from you all the time
    also encourage you to start with an ownership thread yet again... dont loose heart, being a FIAT FAITHFUL!

10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

God Bless You Mate. Take care and keep smiling. God has its own ways. If you need any support we are all here for u.