1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It took me many years understanding the differennce between

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by drifter, Feb 28, 2011.

1. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    You Indians always knew it. I had to learn it the hard way. But then I only knew about IW. nobody told me that I would have to differentiate between a FIW and a RIW. Of course you lot would always opt for an RIW rather than a FIW.

If I had listened more to the Indians then I would have understood that there is a distinctive difference between a FIW and a RIW.

Maybe I should have watched more Indian movies.

If anyone thinks by now I am drunk then i can confirm I am not. I am just trying to come to terms after all these years, why I couldn't see the difference between the FIWs and the RIWs.

If I had known this al these years ago I would have avoided the FIWs at all cost. Now many years later and having had an extreme turbulent time that was rather costly on top af all other things I finally discovered what the crucial differnce is between a FIW and a RIW.

Given the choice I certainly would chose this time a RIW. And at the same time I would advise every man in India to do the same unless you want to experience hell.
  2. Re: It took me many years understanding the differennce betw

Drifter, what is RIWs & FIWs ?

Something to do with cars or is it like this
    RIW - real Indian women
    FIW - fake indian women

If yes; sounds interesting !
    Would be glued to this thread to understand how you ended up with FIW :wink:
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: It took me many years understanding the differennce betw

ahem ahem...i have my eyes glued to ur story peter ::V
  4. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: It took me many years understanding the differennce

Bnz -you are a genius ;) and i seriously mean it.....

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  5. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Re: Re: It took me many years understanding the differennce

And I am an idiot, who was going for an FIW. :A

Well this is how it goes:

I have a long lasting love for India. This started some 45 years ago. The older I got the more I learned about the country, but I never made it to India till 2010. Second best was having friends that are from India.

Unlike other exports the Indian females when exported seem not to be the famous export quality.

I got involved with a number of Indian girls with the intention to get married. But most of the ones, which some people refer to as westernised seem to think different. I paid the price for being naive.

Ayway, about 17 years ago I got involved with an Indian girl. At the same time another Indian girl from Paris came to visit London and ended up in the circle of people I associated with. Originally she came over to improve her English. Little did I realise that her interest shifted from learning English to myself. Anyway I was emgaged.

What I realised even less is that she over a period of several years slowly turned my partner against mem which I only found out recently. At the same time she was friendly to myself, but always kept a distance, which I interpreted as her rspecting my relationship. But it was the opposite.

My then partner left me and in due course slowly got closer to me.

To cut the story a bit short, in the end I got married to her. Up to the day of getting married she was outwardly very nice and co-operative. But this changed immediately after the wedding.

This was the beginning of my life in the roller coaster. More about it later.
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai

Peter - You should have waited for my advice before the FIW - If you would have waited I am sure you would have got the RIW and not FIW
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Peter, from whatever I know and understand, the behaviour displayed by your partner is something described in Indian literature as "Triya Charitra". Basically, it is about the conniving, cunning, sometimes good; sometimes bad thinking of women. Somehow, women are capable of playing the power game with much more sophistication and thought than men. Understanding power equation in a relationship and using that equation effectively is what successful marriage is all about I feel. Progressive thinking has not yet tamed the amygdala.
  8. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai

@ Kaps - I am an expert when it comes to tuning cars, but not women. :lol:

However, your comments made me think. I try to draw conclusions from it. Unfortunately I am not the type of person who like to exert pressure. I rather reason, which seems to be my main problem.

Anyway, I have an update. The situation is getting more and more my way. Committing perjury is bad and when people lose it all then they commit it. She is going to feel the pinch of the law now. I will report about the case.
  9. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    i can feel the pain.

what you have paid is time,no way you can earn it.that's the thing pinching...

certainly,there are good human beings still exists.....

you have to be with person 24 hrs otherwise you will fall into their trap of pretending....

yes,indians were pretenders,good actors,they will praise you,but curse you at the back...

i feel at home,if my boss is foreigner....on contrast, i have to bit cautious if he is an indian....

INDIA is unity in diversity.......every 300 km, language changes,culture changes,climate changes...highest rainfall region is here.............desert is here.....here

mangoes grow................apples as well............. you have to travel in indian railways to feel that.

all mixtures,all extremities you can find here,there is no general thumb rule applicable...

especially,to win the confidence of boss,owners or employers......they go any extremes.....a seasoned manipulators.....

you seem to be an innocent child lost in a crowd....

correct me if i am wrong or hurt u in anyway.....regards..........LL
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    linealover , if indians were so good then how come they remained enslaved for a period of 300+ years to foreigners?