1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It happens every where in INDIA

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 18, 2012.

1. sashank82

"People with half-baked knowledge have more opinion than information"
    No wonder FIAT hardly sells and the Fiesta Classic still sells like hot cakes - shame really!
    1 person likes this.
  2. I don't think i can disagree on your post.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When my friend said he booked a fiesta classic last week for more than 9L on road, that too for the mid variant, I was quite dumbstruck. i thought that the fiesta classic prices were slashed pretty steep when new fiesta was launched. This is when another tfian asif bought a linea dynamic(with all bells and whistles) for 9.5L before price hike on april1 which is now a little above 10 which active is lil above 9.. He was also surprised to hear that linea was so cheap. When i asked him to check out linea, he said, his parents are skeptical about the fiat service n cost , and i didnt force him as i myself have experienced the dark side of their svc !! now let him experience the cost of ford parts for himself !!!
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
  5. sungoa2010

Now most value for money vehicles on indian road are Fiat vehicles. Others are simply looting the customers with low grade vehicles for its price.
    I am not telling Fiat doesn't have any problems. But it is too good for its price. In history also Fiat dealers had cheated the customers. Not the Fiat.
    They had to withdraw from india in past, created some loss for the customers, but they have treated us grandly with two Gems Linea and Punto.
    We, the owners may be minorities, but we are the most gifted car owners.
    2 people like this.
  6. 10 lacks for 68 BHP ,2 valve engine? Hmm.