1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

It doesn't consume fuel to run...... literally

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by chakrarv, Feb 9, 2011.

1. chakrarv

chakrarv

Coimbatore
    Yeah, I did not expect to see this much Lineas on road. I see at least 6 different Lineas everyday apart from the 5 Lineas which I see regularly during my city drive :dancing . My b-n-law in Bangalore says 15% of his office's parking lot is filled with Linea, but I have not seen much on road in Bangalore. :confused
  2. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    just execute this small test and you can expect your eyes to pop!! Drive on any highway at 80 constant onto your left for atleast about 10 minutes,check the fuel consumption,I was astonished to get a figure of 29kms/ltr!! for that 10 minute drive!! if you want fuel economy this is it,but ofcourse driving in 80 is like almost parking the car in this wonderful machine!!
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @chakrarv, dude i believe that ur linea is pretty new yet, let her open up & then check out city average ur brain will pop up & will start dancing...personally im gtin really good figures in city say sum 16.5/17!! its amazing...enjoy ur linea bro!!
  4. japa78

japa78 Amatore

Chennai
    fuel average

jus look at these figs on the spedo !! I also got 29.3 something but was so exited that the camera shook and the picture was a blur but the fact remains big savings if u drive@ 80,no doubt about that and the engine is noiseless in that speed!! 26.3 kms.jpg
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Is that my office? :p We have quite a few numbers of Puntos and Lineas in my office. yesterday i talked with an owner of the medium grey punto and asked him to be a part of team fiat.