1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issues faced in FIATS

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm starting this thread not to discuss the problems faced by fiatians till date ..
    How many here think the current generation of FIATS are a nightmare , how many think otherwise ?
    This is a poll, so please vote accordingly...

Reason for this thread?
    I've been seeing and hearing a lot of unwanted things (putting it politely) about FIAT "ONLY" and i would like to put this to rest for all the prospective owners who come forum shopping and get a verdict on owning a FIAT.
    This thread also aims to let folks know about what FIAT owners truly think of there drives..

PLEASE VOTE FROM YOUR MINDS NOT FROM YOUR HEARTS

- - - Merged Post - - -

oops.. i cannot create a poll ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ theblack, i have not had any issue on my 2012 Punto 90HP (touchwood ::O)
    My Punto ODO currently is at 16500 KMs in 8 months and i have not had any major complaints in both the service that i got done.
    Lets see what other members/owners have to say!!
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The main issue in 2012 model is Wind cutting noise inside the cabin (because of some gap in the rubber beading). This is reported by a lots of members here and some (including me) have issues in brake. But the main issue with FIATS is the servicing as it was with TASS and now Fiat is opening their own Sales (exclusive showrooms) and Service Centers, we don't have any issues with FIATS. :)
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.