1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with suspension

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    I am on the process though !! what is amazing is that why are they not able to solve and how on earth the top management be informed that my issue is un attended ...

i am finding ways to find the CEO mail Id if any one has it please share.

i do want to give FIAT a fair chance before i take head on ..being in the service industry myself i have come across issues just un attended since it was not escalated to the higher authorities...
  2. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Send a written complaint to the CEO and the Plant Manager and Quality Manager via BlueDart or similar so you have proof of delivery. Did you look at the Fiat Contacts thread? You can also try LinkedIn Advanced Search.
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Friends have PM ed their ID i have written a mail let me see what happens
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks to RAMJN and others for top man's ID's after writing a mail this monday morning MR Jacob called me for a test drive, this time we went to the roads near my house and after several rounds he confirmed that suspension had a problem, i was happy that it took almost a year for FIAT to understand the problem:mad: so he spoke to some one in FIAT at the factory and confirmed to me that they would change the shock , coil Spring , and the torsion bar. :p

The car has gone in to RDC just made a quick visit all done but the front suspension is still noisy so they are changing the bushes and other parts.

If all goes well my BLUE FOX is ready for the hunt.

What is running in my mind?:drinks
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2013
    4 people like this.
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ruben nice to hear it atleast a breather for you. Happened to see the BLUE FOX couple of times and i had even personally asked Mr Chandrasekar and Tesing about the car. Hope it gets resolved and plan a meet with it.
  6. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks buddy!! hopefully yes ..tomorrow 11AM will know the status ..i am also really excited to see the issue resolved ..the truth is i was not so excited when i booked my car and they delivered the car after 23 days..

next you see please stop me for a chat..what is your's PUNTO or LINEA
  7. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Buddy mine is 2011 Punto Active MJD. What happened to the car? is it back again.
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Here is the Feedback ..

After all the changes the noise still there but to the surprise it is even more so i had given my feedback to Tensing and team ..the car will get bacl to RDC tomorrow..

WHAT NEXT PLEASE ADVICE FRIENDS i am sick and tired
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ruben was at RDC today. Tensing was describing your problem to some person over the phone. Even met Chandrasekar and enquired the same. They are trying their best to solve the problem.

Hopefully by the blessing of Almighty it should be solved soon. Else we will discuss on how to take about it. My suggestion is lets wait and watch. And not be in a hurry for a conclusion.