1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with suspension

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Is it possible that they do QC only on random samples and not on each unit? Otherwise, how can they miss such serious defects and ship product to customers?
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But during factory visit we saw how the car is inspected thoroughly... Then also this defect has been slipped. I am really wondering.

After finding and inspection also the FIAT's engineers are saying All is well means they are hiding something.

I would suggest you to go for complete replacement & if the rear welding issue is causing the main problem then please ask them to change your car to a new one considering this is not the buyer's fault this is the manufacturer's fault. And FIAT has to accept this fact to prove their name in Indian market.

Otherwise take their all inspection reports & go to consumer court.
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    What disturbed me is that the crumple zone near the B Pillar had a welding joint issue is dangerous , any way ,on the 2nd of FEB the car will be scanned for which i have asked them it may be done in my presence then the outcome and the fate of the car will be known.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Have they accepted that it is due to the welding joint issue? This is really dangerous. Who is going to inspect your car now?
  5. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Tensign was there and 1 fiat engineer also ..now i will have to take to RDC on the 2nd FEB for full scan.
  6. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    What's the verdict?
  7. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Any updates ? I am going through a very painful experience with Concorde Ambattur.
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    GP Freak :

Those are te guys (sorry i kept my fingers away from the keypad else words would just flown) any way now after much hard work my car will be at the RDC for final repair works the date is yet to get finalised since it depends when the FIAT engineers are in so i have kept my head cool till then.

As i said FIAT is a good car i did see your post dont worry it will be fine i wuld advice to bring the car to RDC and meet TENSIGN. The gauys in concorde are not in a position to diagnose the problem to give you the right solution.

Just relax and FIAT cars are the best to drivr around ..just to tell you i am booking my LINEA 2013 BNW in the next few days. Any help PM me your no i can cal
  9. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    See, i had set my expectations very very low on fiat service and had very high expectations out of the car. But service levels are even lower than my very low expectation. Oh god. Even a road side mechanic could do a better job. I actually asked the concorde guys to return my car back on the first day i gave the car to them since i found them highly unprofessional( of course, they had my car just parked in their premises without starting the work)

Thank you. Will PM you.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  10. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    GP,

Please pull out your car from them and take it to RDC , most of your issues wil be solved , and i am sure you will gain some amount confidence on the service front.

Having said this, i have gone though the agony for more than a year with my car , when the enginers from FIAT were here last month, they did admit that most of the issue has not been resolved since the service engineers at TSS donot comply with spec provided. Fox example the stud bolts need to tightened at a certain torque but it is just hand tightned like the way TATA cars are hence most of the complaints gets repeated or gets enhanced.

My case was a true example, changing the Front Link Rods when the rear suspension mounting had a problem now the front has more noise than the rear...sorry for the long story somehow i dont blame FIAT for the bad service it is the manpower and supervisors to be blamed.

May be i love FIAT and my car so much that my heart never allows to blame them, rather i help them to solve the issue and yearn a good name.

so please visit RDC at T.Nagar your problem will be solved.
    1 person likes this.