1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with suspension

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. This is absolute rubbish. I think that he has worked in a bull-cart company before. And as Ramjn sir said, This is one of the most shocking comments given by the service people. All cars have a Noise-giving Nature but everything is a solvable one.
    [The upcoming comment may look silly, but works]
    And always when going to our FIAT SC, just show-off to them that we are an active member of TFI and so on. I went to the SC with the FIAT T-shirt given in Ooty and when they asked about it, I told them that I am a member of TFI and the most Important thing is, I told that we are currently discussing about the customer satisfaction of various SCs in the thread. This will prevent us from receiving worst comments like that and they will try to sort out our problem perfectly.

- - - Merged Post - - -

You are absolutely right. Because of these type of incidents in the past, many people in the 1900s who had FIAT as their first car, jumped to other companies for their second one. And Maruthi Suzuki's main reason for their success is the customer satisfaction. when a company with many number of cars is satisfying a lot, why FIAT only can't satisfy with very less number of cars on Indian roads.?:confused:
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    What non-sense is this? First it makes a car, dispatches it with a certain QC which can not detect that Quality is not OK i.e. the car ends up producing noise thro' welding issue or whatever. And then their own guy makes such statement. What are they upto? They are proving TASC looking much better !! They are demeaning their own car only by making such statements.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I don't think that Fiat is undertaking even basic QC at their end. My new car had serious issues right on day one & I believe no other car company would have shipped the car in that condition.
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    I HAD WRITTEN TO MANGESH AND NOE fiat IS TIGHT LIPPED.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Murli, its sad to read the issues.

Have you tried at any different TASC, seems Concorde guys and that so called Fiat engineer doesn't have any clue.
    Mangesh might escalate to Concorde to look at the issue, but with so in-competent service guys, only other option is to move away from them
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Sad to see that you have to run around different TASC's to get the issue attended to, particularly when the company's engineer himself is unable to attend to it. I repeat - I hate to mention this but if it's not much inconvenience to you, try another TASC.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yesterday i been for general check-up and some noise from rear suspension.
    Then the service advisor came and as part of general checkup, told me that the engine oil was changed @ 24 K Kms and my car is now @41K Kms.
    How come can one change the engine oil @24K Kms when the service interval is @30K Kms ?
    After arguing with the service advisor,he told that it was as per there service records and it was mentioned in as 24K Kms.
    i kept on fighting with him "why would i change the engine oil @24K Kms when the serivce interval is @30K Kms",i raised the complaint with the service manager at the shop floor about the false info in there documents and when i asked them to change it to 30K Kms they refused :( .

Lesson Learnt:- Check the KM reading on Job card, rather only checking the amount charged,matters a lot while warranty.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Manil, let me again ask you the same question that teky asked. Did you visit TAFE?

If you are still dealing with Concorde, there may not be a solution at all we all will keep cursing the Fiat in this thread. Also, as pointed by Ravi, it is better if you go back to 98 PCD alloys itself. Mechanical changes against the one prescribed by the manufacturer is also not good.
  10. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    +1 to Ravi and Ramesh.

That 100 PCD could cause problems. And also there were some SA names suggested by Ramesh and teky, I guess. Have you gone there?