1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with suspension

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I think you have got the contact by this time. If not let me know.
    Go to TAFE and meet Mr. Tensingh and explain your issues. I am sure that he can help you out.
  2. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Rmjan & Teky, I will make a visit and get this resolved.
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Is It True

Ok now turn in story line Mr Jacob from FIAT was here to inspect my car he told me intially it is a body joint noise and joints need to re welded. :eek: is it not a safty hazzad, i gave the car it was in CONCORDE for 3 days on my visit to 2nd day he showed me the entire boot joints were welded and paste was applied. He told me it would take 24 hrs to dry and next day evening at 3:30 i was assured delivery but when i reached the car was still under WIP stage i waited till 7:30 and atlast i receive the car.

Hoping my agony was over i take the turn in to the driveway and there come the sound again more evidend than earlier. Creching noise all over the front suspension.

I took the car back the next day took them for a TD , now the jacob claims that 9 out of 10 FIAT cars have body noise issues and i had to live with it. :shocked

PUNTO owners is this true.

what do i tell him? Please advice what next .. i am in no mood the drive , the noise is a pain now.:firey
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Please don't believe this nonsense. No car, not even a Primeir Rio has body noise issues. Seems like both the dealership & Fiat have no clue what the problem is. Ask this Jacob to give you what he said in writing on the dealership's letter head signed by the service manager of the workshop. This will help you if you want to file a case in the court's.

The only solution is to escalate this issue to someone at the top in Fiat India.

By any chance, are you a subscriber to AutoCar India? They normally take up such issues directly with the manufacturer and being in the media they normally manage to solve most issues.
  5. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Yes i am ..Thanks amit i wil find a way out...Actually i was thinking of going in for a LINEA but now i have put my decision on HOLD
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Re: Is Customer an experiment ...

Did you visit TAFE? If you are still visiting concorde then I'm not surprised. Is high time you stop visiting them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    i had an appointment with TENSING but prior to that JACOB from fiat requested me to bring the car and everything is history now...

I am going back to TAFE on Monday let see what happens.
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Who is this Jacob? What is his role with Fiat?

This is some nonsense statement made by him.
  9. I had same crunching noise from back re-welding solved the issue, btw Dinesh Jacob is new to FAIT ,send email to Mangesh and see if you can get hold of Prabhudhas Patel.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Being new to the company is not an excuse for not diagnosing the issue. When dealing with the customers, they have to be very careful and should not make statements like this when Fiat is already enjoying super bad reputation. Incidents like these will only send wrong message to the probable customers.