1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with suspension

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good to know that your issue has been resolved. Finally your efforts paid off :up

Referring to the highlighted line, is this the corrective measure by Fiat in 2013 models? Is this the reason many 2012 Punto owners complain about bad ride quality?
  2. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Hi Manilruben
    Happy to know that you are happy with your car back to great shape

this piece of information is interesting; especially for Punto2012 owners having difficulties due to bumpy low speed ride quality. Has Fiat corrected the suspension settings for both front and rear? If yes, then should solve problems for 2012 owners + no need to go for old GC suspension kit. I should contact the service guys based on this.
    1 person likes this.
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Manil i was there in RDC last week when the FIAT engineer was testing your car after the setup. I spoke to him about the car and he had assured me that it is solved after few changes. Nice to hear the good news. When can i expect a treat from you?
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    That's great !!! I guess I can breathe a sigh of relief :thumbup:

Hope this helps me fix the suspension of my 2013 manufactured car :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  5. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I've noticed a broken rubber joint on my RH link rod. Can the rubber joint only be replaced or the entire link rod has to be replaced ? The rod looks to be in good condition. Car has done 1 lac km.

IMG_5605 - Copy.JPG
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The link rod of my car was replaced last week i was charged around Rs. 1500+Taxes. My car was giving jerks while changing gears or pressing the accelerator.
    PradeepM likes this.