1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with suspension

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Manilruben, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Yesterday there was again a road test. what i heard is that FIAT factory officials wanted the sound to be recorded in movie camera and sent to them. I find is very odd with all the noise of the car and traffic how would they find out which noise from where, this is strange.

Jacob says that officials from FIAT will be visiting RDC once they see the video.

We went for the test with noise all over the place but after recording we did play and found noise not clear so they have asked for the car today i am not sure what next.

- - - Merged Post - - -

bharath thanks for your concern ..hopefuly yes.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :evilsmile
    instead, why they dont drive with your car to FIAT ranjangaon factory.
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    That is the last thing which i am going to do
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its more than 5 months now with your issue,still these people are unable to resolve.5 months not a single FIAT official at place.
    i think you should have exchanged some harsh words or get an Entry pass with the issues known to FIAT officials(let them also know) and have drive to FIAT ranjangaon factory(all the fuel charges,hotel stay charges get it reimbursed from FIAT).
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    book an appointment with the factory and ship the car to them. Ask them to fix the car as good as new and send it back along with the new cars they send to the dealers. :evil:
  6. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    I have written a stinker to the top officials let us see what they reply ..it is not 5 months ganges 1 full year and 2 mnths ..
  7. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ruben spoke to Tensing about your problem for a long time. He was very confident that they closed in on the issue and it will be solved soon. He said the last time they made some changes it seems the noise has increased and they will fix it for you soon. Patience pays ruben. Request you to hold on a little bit more considering you have waited so long.
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Bharat, my car will be back to RDC on monday ..hope all goes well. Yesterday i did receive a call from JACOB CRM he tells me that FIAT has approved for change of coil springs and shocks, but why this wasn't done i did not understand. GM service says he wants to complete all checks before he takes a final stand on changing.
    2 people like this.
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ruben it will be solved very soon. Dont worry man.
  10. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    The final verdict of what happened guess after a gap of 2 months. Senior Techi dropped in fiat and finally the issue is resolved i am back happy now.

Rear boot door was nor aligned so whenever ever the car was in undulated surface it was rubbing against the body of the car which created the TAK TAk noise.(PIC Attached)

Rear suspension : An additional suspender Bush and dampers has been added which is part of the PUNTO EVO or the new suspension setup for the 2013 models. alignment of the coil springs has been changed now it is very soft and floating.

Front Suspension : Entire suspension changed and new dampers has been added after a weeks drive and hard testing the car is great shape.

20130519_132739[1].jpg