1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Issue with my tuscan wine colour of punto mjd

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by drgopusankar, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

@lilmonk your issue seems to be slightly different than this. Yours seem to be some kind of stain like appearance. Maybe light rubbing would make it disappear. When you run your hands above it do you feel irregularity on the surface ? I mean like an extra layer ?.
  2. lilmonk

lilmonk Timido

ya my issue is different. There is no bulging and all. But I thought since this is also an issue with the company painting it would help while complaining.
  3. rahul16

Hey drgopusankar.. you can consult one mr rateesh( Service advisor) of concord cochin, he is helpful and there is a service GM near to customer service lounge.forgot his name.... Do meet him, he personally oversaw a small issue i had with my GP
  4. thank you rahul. are you from cochin?
  5. rahul16

Yeah i am from Cochin, as of now concord cochin is giving a gud service. I own a BNW Gp 90hp. You are from alleppy right..
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  6. yes. but working at cochin.
  7. hello rahul,what are you doing? what's ur experience with 90 punto?
  8. hiii everyone,

Yesterday I took the vehicle to first service. Today they have sent the car to body workshop to repaint the part under warranty. works manager identified the problem as a paint defect.
  9. That seems to be paint going wrong from the base coat..
    Post pics once it is done.

Do keep in mind to get the rest of the car a good rubbing after the paint job is over, so that the paint over all the panels will look uniform
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

After the painting is done, look for orange peel and other painting defects. make sure that they do a good job.