1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ISO to Din Antenna Aerial Adaptor - Punto Active

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by spvaidya, Jan 10, 2011.

1. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hi frnds,
    I have attached external antenna to my GP-Active. My music system is of Sony. The challenge is Fiat antenna interface is of ISO type and Sony has DIN socket. I wish to buy a converter ( instead of cutting cable). Will upload the image of music system interface and antenna once the image problem is resolved.
    But the converter pic is on this URL http://www.shopmania.co.uk/shopping...unto-iso-to-din-antenna-aerial~p-8443541.html

Where can I get this in Mumbai or anywhere else in India ? :anyone

Regards
    Shashank
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    You can get coverter at any Car Decor Shopee OR at authorised dealer of Kenwood also.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Could you please upload pics about the installation and the cost...
  4. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    do you want to see the antenna right ? or the process ? I got it installed at the showroom itself and did not take snaps. But its easy. Read the process.

Antenna cable is already available till the cabin light. The external aerial has to be installed from tom by removing the cap which you see on roof top. To remove this cap, the cabin light has to be removed and then unscrew the nut which is holding this cap bolt. after removing the nut completely, pull the cap (bolt) from top side and install the external antenna.

If you need some more help, let me know.
    HTH,

Regards
    Shashank
  5. shashanknathani

Pune
    But removing the company sealed cap and then installing an aftermarket antenna.... Will it welcome any leakage on the roof... i mean will you need the original Punto antenna or the other aftermarket ones also make it sealed with no leakage.
  6. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Shashank,

I have installed a OEM one (FIAT), so no idea of thirdparty. The cost of mine should be around 300 to 500 rs. not much, I will ask this to fiat sales guy. In my case it was committed FoC.

Regards
    Shashank
  7. shashanknathani

Pune
    Wow... OEM.... Could you please help me with the part Number (if possible)... I too will place the order for the same
  8. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Awaiting details from the dealer. I had taken snap from my mobile but its not legible. /Regards
  9. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Shashank,

Antenna Part Number: 55702111 ( confirmed with dealer)

Read this thread http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=440&p=10583&hilit=55702111#p10583

BTW, I am still searching for the converter, planned to search at Lamington Road Market, Does anyone knows any shop for this. :anyone I have tried connectronics .

The local accessories shops don't have the converter, mostly 99% cut the wire and connect it. :confused1
    Regards
    Shashank
  10. shashanknathani

Pune
    Thanks a lot buddy....
    Ordering it tomorrow for sure