1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Is this a good deal for Punto 1.3 Dynamic?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pradhanbv, Jul 5, 2012.

1. samtron82

samtron82 Timido

Bangalore
    hi have u PDIied ur car got mine delivered yesterday dear its a june 2012 manufactured car
  2. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore
    Hey Congrats! Wish you many happy miles in your new car :)

According to SA the car is not even in transit (after 15 days of booking :A )
    In fact I went to bank to sign the loan agreement but i backed off from signing since KHT was not ready to commit for a delivery before month end, and bank was insisting on down payment to be made before 30th.

I have decided not to make any down payment before taking a PDI. Is this the normal practice?
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012

3. The new tyre costs only 3000??:confused
    if the new tyre is that cheap,then you are getting an excellent deal i must say,because whenever we want to sell the tyre even its just few kms old the max you can expect is 60% of the MRP.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Never pay anything other than the booking amount,and only make payment after you are satisfied with the car in the pdi.Though we love FIAT but we know their ways,it doesnt take time to change.
    One more thing is that insist on the mail that they receive after they book your car,it has the vin number and your car specifications in it.If they cant show you that then its highly possible that they have sold your car off to somebody,and are playing with you.
    Note:Sorry for going OT,even when i booked my car they offered me someone else's car as I said I will be paying full cash for the car,but I ejected it.So its time you give a visit to your showroom,and surprise them :punch
  4. samtron82

samtron82 Timido

Bangalore
    well i gave my old car as the downpayment n 50k in cheque to be drawn 10 days after the booking of the car. well as i kno n my exprience speaks with KHT they r promt wit wat they assure dear. well have u got the car?
  5. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore
    PDIed the punto yesterday.
    Everything seemed to be in good condition except the glove box.
    The odo was reading H 9 KM :)
    Waiting for delivery on sunday :steering

The stockyard manager did not allow me to drive the car, so that part of PDI is still pending.

Thank you all for your advices.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  6. I have a doubt. Am booking Punto 1.3 MJD dynamic on Aug - 16. I do not know how to know the month of manufacture month/year from the VIN. Could anyone here give a lowdown ???
  7. pradhanbv

pradhanbv

Bangalore